No announcement yet.

Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only once.

fell asleep riding my bike and rode into a parked car. i was about 16. i have always been pretty good with head shots.

Comment

Nah never, fortunately.

Comment

Was leaving the club at about 5 in the morning and a few blokes approached me on the car park. They started giving me some lip, I confronted them and all I remember is throwing a punch.

I woke up, blood everywhere, body parts scattered around the car park. Still don't know what happened to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          only once.

fell asleep riding my bike and rode into a parked car. i was about 16. i have always been pretty good with head shots.
          how da **** you fall asleep riding your bike, didn't your training wheels keep you up.
          Last edited by -jose-; 12-06-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            how da **** you fall asleep riding your bike, didn't your training wheels keep you up.
            lol

i was baby sitting at my aunt and uncle's house. got paid and because i had a pocket full of cash i wanted to make sure i got home. it was after 3 am.

the worst part is, where my friend's mom found me (coincidence), i was probably about 80 meters from my house (90 yards).

Comment

I've drank myself to a ko many times but been koed when I was super drunk one time I call it a guided knockout

Comment

uglypug got knocked out right here

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=575347&page=7

Comment

I only hit the floor once ... there was a fight that broke out outside a club and we kinda stood around watching it bc it was near where our car was parked ... Next thing I realize I was getting up off the floor and everything was hazzy and there was a buzzing noise weirdest feeling ever, turns out the bouncers decided to just swing on anyone in the general vecinity, I never knew this guy existed until he sucker punched me but I bounced back up and a friend told me which one swung on me ... got into a scrap with him and I took the rest of his punches just fine before the cops showed up and everyone took off

Comment

When I was about 14 I jumped up on a lowered gate of a pickup truck. It was icy and my feet went out from under me. I fell back and hit the back of my head on the pavement.

I was apparently out for about 30 seconds. When I woke up I was panicky and telling people I was late for school. Yet I fell on a Saturday evening!LOL

My older brother still bugs me about that one.

Comment

After a head on collision in june I passed out when they cut me out of the wreckage, not sure if it was the five and a half pints of blood I lost or some injection but all I know is when they pulled the front of my van away I went out like a light. I woke up six days later from an induced coma. That was pretty ****ed up!

Comment

Working...
                      X