Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Bailey next for a unification!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs Bailey next for a unification!

I could see it happening.

Any thoughts?

After escaping with a gift SD against Pac no way Bradley gets in the ring with maximum risk-no reward Randall "the executioner" Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      After escaping with a gift SD against Pac no way Bradley gets in the ring with maximum risk-no reward Randall "the executioner" Bailey.
      I doubt it too, but if he can't get a rematch with Pac, this fight can become a reality. Bailey is a big WW with power so it will present a tough obstacle, but it's nothing that Bradley hasn't seen before.

Comment

I don't see why not. Bradley can become a unified welterweight champion. Something Pacman has never done. Further rub the casual fan the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post

I could see it happening.

Any thoughts?
          honestly, good idea. cause I dont wanna see pac vs bradley II.
          I heard though Bailey might be fighting Kell Brook if Brook wins his next fight.

Comment

I really hope the Bobfather doesn't throw Bradley down the gutter now, him and Roach already messed up Pac's career with their questionable match-making. Don't do it to Bradley too, give him the tough fights that boxing fans will appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I really hope the Bobfather doesn't throw Bradley down the gutter now, him and Roach already messed up Pac's career with their questionable match-making. Don't do it to Bradley too, give him the tough fights that boxing fans will appreciate, regardless if he wins or loses.
              How did they mess up Pac's career? Dude is the biggest star in boxing (along with Floyd) and he's richer than a motherfucka.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                How did they mess up Pac's career? Dude is the biggest star in boxing (along with Floyd) and he's richer than a motherfucka.
                I knew I would regret those words as soon I clicked "post quick replay" lol. In the past few years, my perception of Pac has changed gradually for the worst. I don't see a fighter moving up weight-class after weight-class beating capturing titles and beating everyone in his path anymore. I don't blame Pac for his team's match-making, his only job is to fight. But in hindsight, some of his wins lose some significance when you analyze the condition of his opponents at the time he fought them. When I watched Pac without ANY knowledge of the politics and drama, I didn't see him beating down a worn-down Morales for the 2nd and 3rd time, or fighting a past-prime Barerra for a 2nd time, or fighting a trainer-less Cotto with a couple of tough fights (Margarito and Clottey) before-hand. I was just seeing it as, "He's beating and dominating these fighters that I admire, WOW" lol, I viewed Pac with rose-tinted glasses. I didn't know, nor did I really care about how Team Pac would try to get some kind of advantage. I remember thoroughly enjoying the beat-down Pac laid on Oscar, but even a blind person could see that DLH wasn't nowhere near his best weight. That's when I started looking at Pac a little different. He probably was the underdog going into some of these fights, and that probably makes it sound like I'm trying to discredit his victories, but I'm not. Fans just want to see a good show, and they'll pay to see Pac because that's what he offers almost always. With the average fan, this is where it begins and where it ends. You give them an entertaining show, and they'll come back. They'll pay to see you every-time you're on PPV, they'll buy your merchandise, and the more passion you exhibit in the ring, the more the crowd will have them clap and cheer your name.

Pacquiao is an entertaining fighter who at his best, will dazzle you with his speedy and powerful combinations and his determination. Regardless if he had a limited skill-set, he would still make a fight competitive. This can never be taken away from him. But, the quality of his resume later on his career is deceptive. I don't dislike him, I guess I see him for what he is now.

Comment

They probably will... I don't want to see a rematch with Pac and Bailey isn't fighting anybody that's not under TR (I think he fights for TR or some form of that).

Comment

would be a fukin waste of time and a horrible match

Bailey is why the Mike Jones match was so horrible, he did nothing the entire fight but try to Measure Up Mike Jones for a Big Shot...lucky for him Mike Jones is a stupid fighter and doesn't know how to fight inside or clinch

Comment

Working...
                    X