Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL News Article (2009) Reveals Core Truths in Floyd/Pac Negotiation Breakdown

OP- STOP SPAMMING NSB WITH FLOYD AND PAC THREADS. THIS IS YOUR SECOND WARNING TODAY. IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME, YOU'LL BE POST BANNED AND ALL YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS WILL BE DELETED UNTIL YOUR ACCOUNT IS BANNED FOR GOOD.

LET ME REPEAT THIS SINCE YOU IGNORE YOUR PM's.

NO MORE PAC OR MAYWEATHER SPAM THREADS.
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM.

Manny should just call him out big time on TV. something like this... I will take the damn test! I will take it in between rounds if he wants me to, lets get it on Floyd!

I'm a fan of both but I'm tired of their stupid bull****.

Comment

Nobody could have predicted pac would turndown random testing for 50millon if he’d accepted 14 days window the fight could have already been made.

Comment

first it was the ring size..then the shoe size then the 10 million dollar penalty idea then the fear of needles then the two week gap and now the lawsuit..pacquiao is the master of ducking..and this is not a joke it's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          I didn't find this link from any site. I got it strictly from a exhaustive google search. It took a lot of hard work on my part to find this link. It wasn't spoon fed to me from another site or article.

In this crucial article, it is first revealed that Mayweather Sr. was the one who started the false and unsubstantiated rumors that Pacquiao is supposedly on steroids. I hope the Pacquiao slander lawyers see this article.

It is also revealed in this article that Ellerbe was the evil manipulator that gave Floyd poor advice on using blood testing as a way to sabotage the negotiations (thus allowing Floyd to effectively duck) while attempting (and eventually failing) to smear Fighter of the Decade's well-earned totally clean reputation.

Most important of all, it reveals that Pacquiao thought it no big deal to have himself blood tested. He just laughs it off.

Here is the link to that article:

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/12/13/pa...dom-drug-test/ Manny Pacquiao Would Welcome Random Drug Test
          How would anyone know before hand that Pac would refuse the testing? The Mayweathers arent the evil genius you think they are. If Floyd wanted to duck Pac from the beginning he would have stuck with 60-40 split for the purse or would have refused the $10 million per pound over weight.

Comment

I dont understand why this article was posted. All the same info and more are in the FightHype timeline.

You should be sending this over to Ben so he can use it as another source in the timeline.

Comment

People still use AOL?

Comment

Bam Bam by ko....

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  Bam Bam by ko....
                  KO? idk about a knock out but by stoppage? sure

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
                    I dont understand why this article was posted. All the same info and more are in the FightHype timeline.

You should be sending this over to Ben so he can use it as another source in the timeline.
                    FightHype is biased. This publication is fair and objective. It is not even a boxing publication/site. More of a general news site.

It proves Floyd Senior and Ellerbe started this crazy fiasco. Pacquiao and Arum are blameless.

Comment

Working...
                    X