No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Steps To Gavin Rees at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Steps To Gavin Rees at Presser

Undefeated WBC Lightweight World Champion Adrien Broner (Left) and former World Champion Gavin Rees (Right) pose on February 12, 2013 in New York City at the final press conference for their February 16, 2013 world title fight at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. [Click Here To Read More]

This is Adrien Broner's Ricky Hatton... or is that the other Euro that ducked him? lol Broner needs to move UP!

Comment

this is why i support fighters like Khan and not Broner. He might get knocked out but he fights the best. At 23 Khan was fighting guys like malinaggi and maidana...gavin rees has ZERO chance of winning. You can also bet everything you got that Broner doesn't step up to 140 until Khan, Garcia and Matthyse move up so he can take over that division fighting nobodys.

Comment

Props to Rees for taking the fight, I feel bad for him. Idk what to say about the other corn ball tho...

Comment

Totally agree Broner is afraid of 140 let alone Vasquez at 135

Comment

Oh ****. I forgot Broner was fighting this week.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
              Totally agree Broner is afraid of 140 let alone Vasquez at 135
              Broner isn't needed at 140, there's enough drama there. Broner needs to clean out 135 this year and then move up in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
                this is why i support fighters like Khan and not Broner
                On top of that, Khan was just turned down by two fighters who are better than the unknown Reese - Josesito Lopez and Vyacheslav Senchenko.

Comment

Idk if it's the angles or what but Broner looks HUGE to be at 135lbs!..

He makes 147lbs Alexander and Maidana look small!..

Comment

I wish there was a video. Rees looks like he wants no part of Broner. If it was me, I'd be in Broners face.

Comment

Working...
                    X