Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people on here like how ABRIL fought??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bunch of little kids in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      yea i chose my words wrong, not the same impact, Abril did land cleaner punches but i feel the punches Rios through along with his output and pressure is what won him the fight.
      what won him the fight was two corrupt judges...

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        I am a Rios fan but I am not sticking up for him because of that, I am also an Ortiz fan and I recognize he is a dumb fighter, a quitter, suspect chin and unstable but I like him more then Rios.

See I am an honest guy I ca say the truth about fighters i like.
        But not when they lose, if he really won then why so many fans and writers are complaining? It was a poll among writers and out of 77 only 4 gave the fight to Rios, 3 were Mexicans and the other a pay Arum's employee

Comment

• NOPE. I saw Abril holding every time Rios got close, hitting off the break, doing some sissy ass shoulder fighting, pitty patting Rios' gloves....while Rios was being the aggressor, working on the inside and getting grabbed every 10-15 seconds. Close fight to me - I had Rios winning simply because Abril didn't do enough. All these cats coming into fights with this "hold em" mentality need to find another profession.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            It seems that Abril has a lot of fans on here though.. His style of fightng makes me want to watch baseball instead. I literally keot flippin the channels while the fight was on.
            Same happened to me, I was doing stuff on the computer and the few bits I watched it was all about Abril running and trying to survive the storm so it never got my full attention. I guess I missed all the parts where Abril did something.

Comment

• Not really but hey if it gets the job done.....

Comment

• idk if anybody has mentioned it yet but maybe it was abril's height that also seemed to anoy ppl, that was one lanky individual and was harder to hit especially as rios punches didnt have that much effect on abril as rios better punches are short range punches like the ones he throws when he finds himself in a phonebooth.

Comment

Working...
                X