No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: One More Fight, Then I Want Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: One More Fight, Then I Want Donaire

Panama - Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (31-0, 11KOs) wants to have one more fight before pursuing a unification with WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire. On Friday at the Arena Robert Duran, Moreno retained his "super champion" version of the WBA crown, by stopping Venezuelan Lorenzo "Lencho" Parra in eight rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh for cryin out loud!!!
    get the fruck out of here moreno. after seeing your pathetic performance last night you rate lower than an easy tuneup for donaire.
    would be insulted if donaire fought you.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
      oh for cryin out loud!!!
      get the fruck out of here moreno. after seeing your pathetic performance last night you rate lower than an easy tuneup for donaire.
      would be insulted if donaire fought you.
      He's a counter puncher who did his best with a fighter flat out refusing to fight. Not his fault at all and Moreno has plenty of sound performances to suggest Donaire would still be in for a fight (even if he's favored).

Comment

One more fight before Donaire? Wasn't this guy saying that he would gladly fight Donaire after he destroyed Montiel? Now he wants one more fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          One more fight before Donaire? Wasn't this guy saying that he would gladly fight Donaire after he destroyed Montiel? Now he wants one more fight?
          He just got stuck with a one year layoff and didn't get any quality rounds last night. Not like Donaire is available anytime soon.

Comment

Translation: I want 1 more payday before i get KTFO

Comment

he sure did...he evn said he'd be like a ghost or a mayweather fighting doniare......did'nt know he meant that literally...lol

Comment

What a clown!! You were offered the biggest payday of your life and walked away. Donaire is not gonna wait for you. I bet this clown is gonna say Donaire is ducking him in the future when Donaire ignores him.

Comment

jesus christ , wont make a difference donaire is gonna knock him out

Comment

Lol even if Moreno had accepted to fight Donaire the fight wouldnt have happened. Any word when Nonitos fighting next? not anytime soon thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X