X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I'm willing to put it all on Carwin.
    I would too. Does james toney knock out every heavyweight in boxing with on punch? has he ever ? nope

People who think toney would win is fkn crazy. This dude knows Ju Jitsu and has great ground game

Toney would get made look silly. Plus there is about 80-90 lbs difference. Thats just too much.

Comment

carwin would KILL him, literally, he'd pick him up slam him on his head then smash his face into mince meat

Comment

Carwin is terrible to be honest but all he would need to do is take Toney down. I still can't believe that a professional fighter could run completely out of stamina after just 5 minutes, but then he had never gone past the first round.

Comment

James Toney takes about 10 or 12 rounds to knock out a guy, Shane Carwin it takes ONE

Boxers gotta break guys down, MMA fighters knock em out cold

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            James Toney takes about 10 or 12 rounds to knock out a guy, Shane Carwin it takes ONE

Boxers wear 10-12oz fully padded gloves. Fighters in the MMA use fingerless gloves that are like 2oz.. besides, boxing produces plenty of early knockouts. But thankfully we get to see sweet science in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

Swap the gloves around and see what happens.

Comment

even if carwin has the harder punch, his skills are nowhere in comparison. since the fight starts standing up, as soon as the 2 fighters get within striking range, its going to be a lottery for shane carwin to go for a take down and not get ko'ed, if toney can hit you at will when your trying your hardest to guard your head, then how easy is it going to be when your trying to grab his leg (gay)

Comment

Not sure if you guys know but carwin is a wrestler...most of his wins came from gnp...

I'm trying to understand why you guys believe carwin would strike with toney... anyway, it's a total mismatch.

Oh, maybe TS meant a boxing match...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
                    Toney by brutal Ko

Carwin doesnt last 10 seconds
                    if this were a james toney that was 36 or 37 and was tranining in wrestling and bjj for like 2 years then i would say that he destroys the mountain that is known as shane carwin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      So I'm guessin' you were expecting everyone to jump on Carwin's dick?

Now that really makes your fanboy remark quite hilarious!....fanboy.

Oh, and I thought Boxingscene.com was for boxing fans? Or am I on the wrong site.
                      This is the MMA Discussion lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X