Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Calzalge have beaten the Roy Jones that fought Clinton Woods???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Calzalge have beaten the Roy Jones that fought Clinton Woods???

This fight was the last fight before Jones moved up to make his history. His reflexes and lateral movements were undeniable. My point is this time Calzalge was not even a household name and was not even thinking about Roy. The fight might have been a little bit different!!!!
    Last edited by Dsand35; 11-16-2008, 06:23 PM. Reason: Mispelled words

no.

Comment

Even though I think ROy was showing some signs of decline in that fight I would still pick him to UD Joe.

Comment

Could he fuk.

Comment

not a chance... Damn, was Roy fast...

Comment

cmon now...everyone knows that a prime roy yones would let a guy survive a 1st round knockdown......

Comment

no.................................

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                cmon now...everyone knows that a prime roy yones would let a guy survive a 1st round knockdown......
                it wasnt from a punch it was from a forearm and he wasnt really hurt. it would be a good fight i dont know who would of won

Comment

Watching old Roy Jones fights makes me sad. We'll never see anyone else who could do what he could do.

Comment

Roy Jones in his prime would beat Calzaghe. Prime Roy is no Lacy, no Kessler, no 43 year old hopkins. Roys speed, coordination, athleticism and reflexes were too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X