Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no sense of accomplishment in life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks............

Comment

Why do you say that? aren't you about to finish university??

Comment

Try masturbating, I always feel like I've accomplished something after spilling a load of knuckle children...

Comment

Are you having an existential crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            Of course I am bro but I just feel like it really isn't that great in terms of making a huge contribution towards some thing. I see news stories all the time of what people are doing. Maybe I should do so volunteering in the summer holidays. I don't even have a significant accomplishment to date.

LoLs were had.
            You're a good son to your parents, that's an accomplishment.
            You finished High school and are about to finish university, you are getting things done.
            Finish the year surrounded by your loved ones and set yourself some goals for the new year and follow through with them, you'll get a sense of accomplishment..

Comment

You may be suffering from depression. Go to the doctor, it could be something as small as a vitamin deficiency.

A cousin of mine went through the same thing and was good within a few days after going to the doctor. He did a Complete Blood Count and recommended my cousin take Krill Oil three times a day, B-complex twice a day, and Zinc before going to bed.

Might sound weird but it worked for him.

Comment

There's still plenty of time for you. I was feeling that same way last year. Keep your head up

Comment

Working...
                X