No announcement yet.

SupereeeGO Cholo Adventure's [video's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SupereeeGO Cholo Adventure's [video's]

Anybody ever heard of this guy? He was in Victor Ortiz latin button commercial trying to pick up the 2 girl's. He's trying to get an acting deal off these youtube video's. I think he's funny, whatchu guy's think funny or no?

Last edited by UTEP; 10-26-2012, 07:29 PM.

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    Anybody ever heard of this guy? He was in Victor Ortiz latin button commercial trying to pick up the 2 girl's. He's trying to get an acting deal off these youtube video's. I think he's funny, whatchu guy's think funny or no?

hahahaha! la vagina toda guanga!! lmfao!!

Comment

Umm pretty week....I only saw two of them and that was enough....kid is trying to hard and he ain't even original with his skits....he full on bit on this movie right here...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Umm pretty week....I only saw two of them and that was enough....kid is trying to hard and he ain't even original with his skits....he full on bit on this movie right here...

You watched all 4.... dont lie

Comment

You watched all 4.... dont lie
          chale vato....(as he would say) only reason I even watched the two I did (the white girl and phat ass one) was cuz of the thumbnail

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            chale vato....(as he would say) only reason I even watched the two I did (the white girl and phat ass one) was cuz of the thumbnail
            la kim kardashian chola? lol

Comment

Working...
            X