Dwyer: Matthyse only has a punchers chance against Olusegun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the kiss of death for olusegun

Comment

Olusegun is a awkward agressive cat who can box but he's not hard to hit, Matthysse will get to him and will probably stop him late or win a clear decision.

Oh and Dwyer doesn't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Comment

I swear a blind octopus can pick fights better than Dwyer, dude is pathetic, almost same level as Karceno. Flipping a coin will give you better odds than trusting Dwyer. No matter how many times he's completely wrong he will still make his ******ed videos

Comment

Is there any chance that Dwyer purposely gives out bad advice to sway other gamblers to change the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Is there any chance that Dwyer purposely gives out bad advice to sway other gamblers to change the odds?

You can throw anything out there as to why this guy is so clueless.

It's hard to be that clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                I swear a blind octopus can pick fights better than Dwyer, dude is pathetic, almost same level as Karceno. Flipping a coin will give you better odds than trusting Dwyer. No matter how many times he's completely wrong he will still make his ******ed videos
                did you call me son? how was your world cup pick last time around?

Comment

man this guy dwyer is a prediction bum

Comment

If you were to bet on the opposite of what Dwyer recommends, you would end up a rich man in no time!

With that said though he did say straddle it with the Lucas stoppage which was a tasty 11/8 I profited nice on

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X