Collapse
No announcement yet.

The how do you feel about female boxing thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and watch a fight. If I see that one can box well and has a good sense of fight progression then I'll definitely watch and enjoy.

Comment

Some female boxing fights are more exciting than the male ones. Some go at it hard!

Comment

I enjoy it, in fact some women I've seen have better technique than some guys ... They deserve a chance to show what they're capable of, and some of them are really showing that they are great boxers.

Comment

AMERICANS - You're only boxing hardware at these games came from your FEMALE fighters. I don't think that can be overlooked here.

The bouts I've watched over the last few days have been of a very high standard. My perception of female boxing until the games has been one of two poor combatants, flailing their arms about, basically not boxing.

I couldn't have been more wrong and will be paying much more attention in the future.

WAR ADAMS!

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            I enjoy it, in fact some women I've seen have better technique than some guys ... They deserve a chance to show what they're capable of, and some of them are really showing that they are great boxers.
            Green K.

Comment

I don't find it interesting, the same with almost all women sports. Men are just better athletes, you can hate me all you want for saying that, but it's the truth.

I think it's great for those who can find the patience to watch it, but whenever I see it on the TV, I keep zapping.. I'd rather watch the Fab Five give some classless American men a styling.

Comment

I'll watch it. I've seen some fantastic knockouts from female fights, and even if the technique isn't very good most the time the fights are slugfests.

Comment

I've enjoyed the womens boxing. Its been one of the best parts of the Olympics IMO, and the crowd (for the mens boxing as well) has been great. Better than most pro events.

I can easily see a womens boxing match up being on more pro under cards in the future, in the UK and Ireland in particular.

Comment

Not a big fan of it. I agree they have a right to it but if I am watching boxing I would rather they showed a men's bout than a woman's.

Comment

women shouldn't be in the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X