No announcement yet.

Wow, almost another 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, almost another 9/11

I think it's getting out of control and something must be done. What is wrong with these people. I am thinking they didn't get enough attention when they were babies. Either that or they got dropped on their heads at young ages.

I agree that it is getting out of hand. What is it with these people? How stupid are they to believe the bull**** that these clericks tell them. What kind of God would want his people to go around killing other people in his name?

Comment

It is going to happen again it is inevitable.......too much hate in the world today.

Comment

can i just ask a question, the police said the death toll would have unimaginable , now are they just referring to the 10plnes blowing up ?

Comment

as long emperialist exist. terrorist exist.

Comment

can i just ask a question, the police said the death toll would have unimaginable , now are they just referring to the 10plnes blowing up ?

I dont know. DO they know were the terrorists were planning to blow the planes up other than just America? Anywhere specific?

Comment

Im lost.. so what actually happened???

Comment

They were going to blow up the planes as they were pulling into cities. That way the death toll would have unimaginable.

Comment

They were going to blow up the planes as they were pulling into cities. That way the death toll would have unimaginable.

What is it with these sick bastards? I would seriously love to kick the **** out of a known terrorist. Instead of being *****s and killing our civilians, why dont they declare war on us so we can kill their asses?

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull
                    What is it with these sick bastards? I would seriously love to kick the **** out of a known terrorist. Instead of being *****s and killing our civilians, why dont they declare war on us so we can kill their asses?
                    They fight like *******. They know that they can't wager a full scale war with us or anybody else for that matter. So they do hit and runs. They better be glad I'm not in charge of all this ****. It would be parking lots and condos for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X