Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Stand Firm: Eye Martinez, Cotto, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor article title. They mention all last names except for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Martinez didn't destroy Macklin? Could've sworn Macklin got KTFO. And he sure as hell didn't try to fight coming forward. Trying to discredit Martinez eh?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Look BRO, as I clearly stated before, I'm not trying to discredit anybody. I simply gave my two cents on a possible fight between the two. And macklin didn't get "destroyed", he actually won a couple rounds. Martinez clearly won but it was more because of his great stamina. He just never let up

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Maybe he had a letter limit for the title? lol

Comment

I think it's because it's quicker than typing Mayweather...i do it too. Floyd-Cotto. I always call Miguel by his last name...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Canelo deserves a shot at Floyd/Cotto/Martinez but Lara/Kirkland/Molina don't deserve a shot at Canelo? How does that work? What has Canelo done that those 3 haven't? Maybe they should fight JWWs and beat up little Solis.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            First off, Kirkland had his shot. First it was an injury, then the money wasn't right, who knows. And then the rest of the division just falls under the "high risk low reward" label which he has that luxury to avoid because he sold out stadiums in his own country already.

Comment

Cotto has always been afraid of Canelo. He preferred an average, boring fighter like Trout. Floyd is scared too. Martínez is the toughest oponent and the best pound for pound right now, even though he was hurt and knocked down by Chávez.

Comment

does that really bother you?

Comment

Canelo remaining a Pussi

Comment

Working...
                  X