Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with all the blood on Nonitos hand wraps?

Comment

Great win

Is it me , or does Nonito look a lot bigger than the fighters he fights even at 122? Noshioka looked small in there.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Then what's the problem with fighting him? I mean easy money and easy fame if he beats him right?
        Donaire has that. Rigo would be thrown to the lions at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          Yeah but Donaire thinks he's not as his level yet, then what's the problem? Just beat him and that's it.
          Bro, like I said, it would be a bad business decision for Donaire to take that fight. It's not about skills, it's about money. If Donaire loses, he loses a lot. If Donaire wins, then it's just another win.

I personally would love to see that fight. But I think it would be boring as hell, since Rigondeaux only throws about 20 punches per round. And Donaire only connects when the other guy opens up. Style-wise, it would be boring. You'd have 2 guys waiting on each other the whole night.

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
            Bro, like I said, it would be a bad business decision for Donaire to take that fight. It's not about skills, it's about money. If Donaire loses, he loses a lot. If Donaire wins, then it's just another win.

I personally would love to see that fight. But I think it would be boring as hell, since Rigondeaux only throws about 20 punches per round. And Donaire only connects when the other guy opens up. Style-wise, it would be boring. You'd have 2 guys waiting on each other the whole night.
            Yeah but I keep hearing that Donaire is a lot better than Rigo, and if that's the case then it would be a low risk fight for Donaire.

So it would be an easy fight, easy money and he would easily stop the questions about him ducking Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by LAkers85 View Post
              What's up with all the blood on Nonitos hand wraps?
              broke his hand again............

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Great win

Is it me , or does Nonito look a lot bigger than the fighters he fights even at 122? Noshioka looked small in there.
                Because Nonito is now a 126 pounder. end of story

Comment

What has Rigo done that makes people think he can beat Donaire? Tell me I'd like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    What has Rigo done that makes people think he can beat Donaire? Tell me I'd like to know.
                    Nothing that I know of, Rigo too small anyway at 5'4 5'5, Donaire should move up to his natural weight now 126

Comment

Rigo's chin would not have a lasting relationship with Donaire's right and left hand power. Mares though would be a tough one for Donaire. Rigo would be in survival mode once he felt the power and maybe last the distance and lose or would take chances and get taken out.
                      Last edited by richardt; 10-13-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X