No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Face Jaco on March 31, Max Weight of 170

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Face Jaco on March 31, Max Weight of 170

Former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (37-2, 32KOs) has confirmed BoxingScene.com's report from last week, regarding a scheduled fight on March 31 in San Antonio, Texas. Pavlik is reportedly going to face Aaron Jaco (15-2, 5KOs) of Florida. Jaco is a light heavyweight and the agreed-upon weight will be a max of 170-pounds. This will be the first fight for Pavlik under the guidance of Robert Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Meh guess it's good for a tune up/comeback fight. Rooting for Jaco, would love to see him knock this liar out.

Comment

He's going to look rough.

Hopefully he can get a KO.

Comment

aco is nothing more'n a 6/8 round boxer in Tampa club shows, w/no power, worse than his old man...if pavlik can't get him out in 3-5 rounds he needs to go bk to the bar...

Comment

The Racket Squad: Kelly's Blues

No one can help Kelly if he doesn't wish to help himself.
          Since Garcia is not a certified Alcoholism counselor, anything could happen in or out of the ring.
          In any case, should he get a shot at Julio Jr., I don't think he has the desire he once had to match the Chavez pace or aggression.
          So, he get's in a few rounds with some weak opposition and then cashes in with Jr.
          That's if he's fortunate enough to get to that point.

Comment

Interesting...According to Boxrec, Kelly was slated to land on the Gamboa/Rios undercard. That fight is looking less and less likely by the minute now.

Also, I thought JCC Sr. said (on twitter lmao) that his son was fighting Martinez in September??

Comment

Sorry by offtopic but in ****** is interview with Gamboa where he explained everything.

Comment

OOO I didn't know that I can't write what site is it. Maybe BS will write about it.

Comment

Kelly was the baddest middleweight in the world, once. It's sad that he couldn't hold it longer, hand problem and all. Maybe a new environment will help him. I really hope so. Run for your life, Kelly.

Comment

Pavlik will never do anything meaningful in the sport again I think, he is done and should just cash himself out and fight Bute for a good chunk of change.

Comment

Working...
                    X