No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank: Our Contract With Nonito Donaire is Valid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank: Our Contract With Nonito Donaire is Valid

On Wednesday, Golden Boy Promotions announced the multi-year promotional signing of WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire. For the last few weeks, Donaire has claimed that his contract, which runs out in June, was invalid because Top Rank has not satisifed the terms of the deal. The sticking point being claimed by Donaire, is a contract point which required Top Rank to provide him with three fights per year.

[Click Here To Read More]

bob arum corleone has spoken!

Comment

Arum is pissed. Top Rank like to boss their fighters around so much and when Donaire does this to them, they are fuming.

Comment

some how i feel gbp aint dumb abough to do this again....i think arum ****ed up//

Comment

Dam this is heating up. Now golden boy and top rank will never work toghether.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            On Wednesday, Golden Boy Promotions announced the multi-year promotional signing of WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire. For the last few weeks, Donaire has claimed that his contract, which runs out in June, was invalid because Top Rank has not satisifed the terms of the deal. The sticking point being claimed by Donaire, is a contract point which required Top Rank to provide him with three fights per year.

[Click Here To Read More]
            these mofos wil ruin donaires career!!! fack gbp and toprank!!!!

Comment

just what i thought...a torturous interference suit is going gbp's way right now.

Comment

Here comes another typical lawsuit and expect Donaire to sit out and be inactive because of it

Comment

**** you, Bob Arum !!

You better not force Donaire to remain inactive.

Bob Arum is killing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    **** you, Bob Arum !!

You better not force Donaire to remain inactive.

Bob Arum is killing boxing.
                    Don King killed it a long time ago my friend,the sport we love is merely a shell of its former self,also remember you heard the same news about Pac a few years back and Arum found a way to get him back.

Comment

Working...
                    X