Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell won a championship as a player/coach.

8 championships in a row. 11 championships in 13 years

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Bill Russell was Ray Robinson. Jordan is definitely the Ali of basketball.
      Incorrect my good man. Bill Russel is more like Joe Louis. Jordan is the GOAT just like how SRR is the GOAT.

Comment

Jordan's the best player ever IMO. Russel > Wilt. Would have loved to see him play in the Jordan/Ewing/Hakeem/Shaq era. Fantastic leader, competitor and player, but Jordan is GOAT.

Comment

If you're gonna judge a player by accomishments, Russell > Jordan.

If you're gonna judge a player by commercials, impact and influence on the game, then Jordan is the man.

Comment

Jordan played in the Golden era of basketball and dominated even though the bulls team were still a Top 3 team without MJ he still the GOAT

Comment

I thought it was amazing that Jordon won three titles and retired and the Bulls were not good anymore for a year or two. Then Jordon returns and the Bulls are suddenly the best team in basketball for three more years and win three more titles. That says alot!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                I thought it was amazing that Jordon won three titles and retired and the Bulls were not good anymore for a year or two. Then Jordon returns and the Bulls are suddenly the best team in basketball for three more years and win three more titles. That says alot!
                To be fair look at the later bulls squad.

Loaded with killer position players and defenders.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

MJ was also a ****in MAN. scored ****in 40 points with the ****in flu!!! Im a former football player, and I say Jordan was a tough ****er. Mad respesct, he was a winner above all else. He's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Incorrect my good man. Bill Russel is more like Joe Louis. Jordan is the GOAT just like how SRR is the GOAT.
                    You know what, that is a better comparison. I'll give you that.

Comment

Wilt Chamberlain is the Jack Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X