Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Pac is a tougher fight than floyd..he has exceptional power".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    No but I certainly wouldn't listen to Shanes word on this topic. Against Floyd he gave up after the second round, against Manny he gave up after the second minute. I don't consider that fighting at all. Truth is, Shane Mosley got destroyed by both guys and doesn't know which guy is tougher because he didn't engage in either fight to tell the difference which guy is harder to beat. Shane is a disgrace and never want to see him fight again. There's one thing with being old and being outgun but it's another thing to completely not try in your last big moments of you career. Shane Mosley is very weak minded.
    i think he is.......hes been a pretty honest guy..............i agree that PBF and PAC beat a past prime shane....................but he definitely felt pac power........which is impressive...................considering he was only KD by forest.................who was 6"1".............

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      He knows more than the boxingscene bi tches that post bullspit and take it for reality. You are a sabedabich and for that you deserve the red k. Tango sucka!!
      He does? What does Shane Mosley know about fighting either of these guys? Because he sparred with them, cause that's all he did. All he can say is, Manny hits harder and against Floyd he's harder to hit. Wow, I think any person from boxingscene knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        He does? What does Shane Mosley know about fighting either of these guys? Because he sparred with them, cause that's all he did. All he can say is, Manny hits harder and against Floyd he's harder to hit. Wow, I think any person from boxingscene knew that.
        you miss the point........shane had a tougher time fighting a former 106 pounder.........................thats his opinion.....and he sure is entitled to one............

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
          i still have alot of respect for shane but he fought like a coward last night which is something i thought i would never ever say
          I would never say SSM is a coward......he signed the contract without requesting OSDT. FLoyd is the one the word coward should be associated with.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I would never say SSM is a coward......he signed the contract without requesting OSDT. FLoyd is the one the word coward should be associated with.

calling floyd a coward....................would be a dis service to the word coward...............

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
              pac may hit harder but floyd hit him way more and busted him up to the body aswell

floyd's kills fighters mentally aswell he takes everything from you like Bernard Hopkins
              just look at what he did to the hittman

on side not anybody feel awkward seeing Ricky talking about his days at the top of the sport kind of sad and slightly embarrassing aswell

i still have alot of respect for shane but he fought like a coward last night which is something i thought i would never ever say
              Manny kills fighters MENTALLY aswell, you said it yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                floyd sent you to the hospital to get your neck checked out and floyd was wearingpillow grants while pac wore punchers gloves. so say what you will
                Did you really watch both fights, against Floyd, Mosley was fighting to win until the end round, he was able to time Floyd in the 2nd round so Mosley was hoping that he'll gonna see that opening again in the later rounds, hence he was getting peppered by those potshots from Floyd that doesn't really hurt Mosley but only frustrates him. But with Manny, Mosley was fighting just to survive, he was not able to go of at all, Manny knocks him down then shuts him down completely, Manny was never in any way in trouble against Mosley, unlike Floyd who almost kissed the canvass if only Mosley didn't gassed out....

Comment

shane speaks the truth..........no reason for him to lie.............

Comment

Why must Shane support an Asian man rather than a American Blackman like me??

------Floyd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Why must Shane support an Asian man rather than a American Blackman like me??

------Floyd Jr.

floyd crying................like an insecure b1tch as usual.....................

Comment

Working...
                      X