Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    Floyd gave Gatti an old-fashioned ass whooping
    Yeah, that was like a racehorse against a mule. Gatti was a warrior though, that's why he's my avatar. You want to talk about doing it the old-fashioned way, that's one guy who did! It's humbling watching Gatti fight

Comment

If Floyd's throwback, I think I'm gonna throw-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Yeah, that was like a racehorse against a mule. Gatti was a warrior though, that's why he's my avatar. You want to talk about doing it the old-fashioned way, that's one guy who did! It's humbling watching Gatti fight
        Gatti = Heart

Comment

my god thats the truth!!.....Gatti-Ward I..... round 9 and 10.....nuff said!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?
            He doesnt want to think ahead and to focus on something thats not a present obstacle...

Comment

It's humbling watching an unskilled guy fight lol! You can watch people fight like Gatti on a playground. Plant your feet and throw wide. His technique was horrible and that is why PBF beat the tar out of him. People bet and lost the farm on that dude, for that fight.

Comment

ThrowBack fighters never say excuses, they dont make you force to take a test thats have been never used before.

They also dont make you go up or down in your current weight.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
                  ThrowBack fighters never say excuses, they dont make you force to take a test thats have been never used before.

They also dont make you go up or down in your current weight.
                  Check yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?
                    if he said pacman ud say floyd cant live without him... when he doesnt hes scared!!

get real!

Comment

i cant listen to numpty boy talk cos hes just so irritating but if he thinks hes a throwback and is doin things the old fashioned way...he is more down syndrome than i first thought

Comment

Working...
                      X