No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98-91...

No arguments with the decision. Time to watch this bum ass movie "The Man with Iron Fists" and catch some Z's.

Comment

• Sorry Ramos............you got sonned.....career over

Comment

• Judges got it right. Ramos thought you can win fights by running and holding

Comment

• Rigo's resume got thinner!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Sorry Ramos............you got sonned.....career over
            Very sad, but true. However you will find good ol' Ramos gatekeeping at a 130-135 class near you..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              They are right I can tell already, Rigondeux is a different sort of fighter. Just looking at his poise you can tell he will be special, although I would like if he was a little shorter with some of his shots he seems to be winging some crazy shots. His jab could also use some polish.
              Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Just understand something about Rigondeux, against certain fighters he will be kind of boring against unless I am mistaken about his mentality. Against fighters that will try to attack him though, he will be very exciting.

I only mistake I really made was I should have used can be exciting rather than ill be exciting. I would have figured he would have done more with that canvas he had last night.

Oh those are from the night Rigondeaux debuted~ 5-22-09 it is around pages 125-135 if you want to see what some posters first impressions of him~

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest
                Rigo's resume got thinner!
                And umm what happened to your boy? His opponents haven't done **** and he lost.

Man, priceless posts from this guy everywhere you look.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Late ass FNF today, starting in 9 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Late ass FNF today, starting in 9 mins

we in the fnf thread, nobody's gonna be planting any more bombs in anybody's city. things are looking up, homie.

Comment

• it's always good to have nobodies pound on eachother, or some "prospect" eat sh#t. you know the ham and egger who beat him may get a shot at the big time, which is a paycheck greater than four figures...

Comment

Working...
                      X