No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson: Wladimir's Opponents Give Too Much Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thompson: Wladimir's Opponents Give Too Much Respect

Mandatory heavyweight contender Tony Thompson (36-2, 24KOs) has promised to give IBO/WBA/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (57-3, 50KOs) no respect in the ring on July 7th in Berne, Switzerland. Wladimir stopped Thompson in eleven rounds in 2008, but the challenger believes he pushed Wladimir to the limit in their initial contest and the opponents that followed were looking for one big shot and had no actual strategy to win.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't know what this guy is talking about, he's as lethargic as Schiavo in there.

Comment

Tony does know that he was a Vlad opponent right

Comment

Comment

Yeah because Thompson rushed inside of Wlad and tried to take his head off without worrying about his incoming fire

Comment

That fight was a while ago and I might not be remembering it correctly but I seem to remember Thompson showing Wlad a ton of respect and not being very aggressive at all.

I doubt Thompson will go in there and throw caution to the wind this time either, since that realy is not in Thompson's character as a fighter.

Comment

Thompson is good, he claimed a knee injury so we will see. I think he may ruffle some feathers if he comes to fight like he normaly does, but Wlad is a whole other calculated always in top shape gold medal winning - unified universally recognized Heavy Weight Champion Of The World- gotta still give him his props...

Comment

Tony We Don't Believe You!!

Tony will get knocked out like last time, only this time it will be quicker!!! He didn't do a thing in the 1st fight so why should we think he'd do more in the 2nd?
                Last edited by thebadguy; 06-28-2012, 11:30 PM. Reason: to make better

Comment

Seems legit.....

Comment

Thompson will try but Wladimir will win

Comment

Working...
                    X