Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    *just replace the asteriks with e a s t s i d e
    http://www.********boxing.com/2013/s...ht-for-canelo/

not sure how legit this quote is...but if it's true then i'm not surprised.
    I can understand this statement to a degree. Canelo's fanbase in many ways is like Manny's fanbase. They just want to see Canelo punch and knock someone out. They aren't interested in a battle of styles as much as they are seeing their favorite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      You were the one that said Pacquiao ducked Floyd in 09. So how could Floyd duck Manny? It's on my sig. What are you talking about? I don't want to offend you but damn son. Get you story together before you start posting non sense.
      See your still doing it! Blinding yourself from all of Floyd's duckery! I dont care what you put on your sig! I will say it again, "Pac ducked Floyd in 09!" See? Debating is not about winning, or losing! Its about getting down to the facts! You want none of the facts! Ya just cant stop ryding that D canya boy? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        See your still doing it! Blinding yourself from all of Floyd's duckery! I dont care what you put on your sig! I will say it again, "Pac ducked Floyd in 09!" See? Debating is not about winning, or losing! Its about getting down to the facts! You want none of the facts! Ya just cant stop ryding that D canya boy? LOL
        You are a dumb ass. You are on here riding Floyd because you say he ducked Pacquiao after Pacquiao ducked him? What kind of sense does that make. The funny thing is that, you are not even riding Pacquiao for ducking Floyd. Only thing you keep talking about is "Floyd, Floyd, Floyd" and I am the one riding D? This is how you talk "I used to like Floyd but he broke my heart and now I hate him" Sounded like a lil b!tch.

It's amazing how many of you dumb ass, morons come on here and post some of the most stupid posts, blowing yourselves up and then flick your noses at posters who actually make sense and are telling the truth. I don't care what you say, how you try and flip and what you do because all of your posts on this thread shows that you are a JACK ASS and no matter how many other JACK ASS's think what you are saying is true, it don't make it so. All it shows is that, there are more JACK ASSES in this world than expected.

Comment

• Grus/Murka - your tenacity is admirable.

Can we agree that both of you are NOT jack asses?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            All I did was say real things! The only ones who dont agree with me, are BIASED Floyd fans, who cant just admit that he was scared! The guy admitted himself he was scared for his life! You will do and say anything, to blind yourself from admitting he just dont wanna fight the best! I used to be JUST like that, but man I had enough! He made me look DUMB AS HELL, when he said Take The Test after the Cotto fight, knowing that Pac agreed, and that the issue was the money!

I dont cry and complain, because when Floyd did that it made me become more of a legitimate fan of the sport! Opposed to a biased guy who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! I only hated Pac, because he was Floyd's enemy!

I was wrong for that, but Im more grown now!
            Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? At first I thought it was a comedy but after reading your posts, it just confirms that it is too close to reality. And you have the nerve to talk about riding D? Oh my goodness. Talking about "I only hated Pac, because he was Floyd's enemy" Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! GAY! You said before that you don't pick and choose fighters to jock and hate on but then in the next sentence you admitted to hating Pacquiao because of Floyd but now you reveal your hate for Mayweather?..... Damn son.... you are a JACK ASS.
            Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-08-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alembic View Post
              Grus/Murka - your tenacity is admirable.

Can we agree that both of you are NOT jack asses?
              I don't be wanting to ague and debate all the time with these kind of posters but they always try to attack me and others over being a fan of Floyd. I'm like damn son. This is the sport of boxing and the free world. Don't be mad at people that don't even know the man for being a fan of him. You can like or be a fan of whoever you choose to like or be a fan of. Dudes be very emotional over Floyd. It's ridiculous. But you are right though. I'm a leave fam alone because it's already clear that he don't know what the hell he is talking about and is more heart broken over Mayweather than anything else. His hurt pours out in his posts.

Comment

You are a dumb ass. You are on here riding Floyd because you say he ducked Pacquiao after Pacquiao ducked him? What kind of sense does that make. The funny thing is that, you are not even riding Pacquiao for ducking Floyd. Only thing you keep talking about is "Floyd, Floyd, Floyd" and I am the one riding D? This is how you talk "I used to like Floyd but he broke my heart and now I hate him" Sounded like a lil b!tch.

It's amazing how many of you dumb ass, morons come on here and post some of the most stupid posts, blowing yourselves up and then flick your noses at posters who actually make sense and are telling the truth. I don't care what you say, how you try and flip and what you do because all of your posts on this thread shows that you are a JACK ASS and no matter how many other JACK ASS's think what you are saying is true, it don't make it so. All it shows is that, there are more JACK ASSES in this world than expected.
                See your still doing it! Ya just cant stop blinding yaself from Floyd's duckery! I dont pick sides, I just speak facts! When Pac ducked Floyd, no shiet I rode Pac, because I was on Floyd side, but when Pac came to fight, Floyd made a fool out of himself! The funny thing is that, you are not even riding Floyd for ducking Pac! But no matter how much I say it, ya just HATE the fact that Floyd did that stuff! He made himself look STUPID AS HELL!!

You can say I sound like a *****, but really it just shows that Im a true fan of the sport! I refused to just stick up for the guy, when he made a fool out of himself saying by demanding 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Demanding that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Admitting he was scared for his health! Which you would not respond to. See you say I refuse to blame Pac? You refuse to Blame Floyd who did most of the ducking on his own, and this is something you WILL not respond to.

Ya want me to posts some vids of Floyd claiming to never have called out Pacman? Oh ya wont respond to that!

How about a Vid of him saying he was scared for his health?
                Oh ya wont respond to that one! Anyone who speaks real about Floyd, is a jackass! You will NEVER stop being biased for him.
                Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-08-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? At first I thought it was a comedy but after reading your posts, it just confirms that it is too close to reality. And you have the nerve to talk about riding D? Oh my goodness. Talking about "I only hated Pac, because he was Floyd's enemy" Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! GAY! You said before that you don't pick and choose fighters to jock and hate on but then in the next sentence you admitted to hating Pacquiao because of Floyd but now you reveal your hate for Mayweather?..... Damn son.... you are a JACK ASS.
                  Yea man I had to stop hating on Pac. But Im proud Floyd did all the stuff he did! Because look at it like this; If he hadnt, maybe I'd still be one of the biased fans, opposed to being a real fan of the sport! I guess some things happen for a reason!

But for you man, trust me it makes f.lom.os look PATHETIC AS HELL when they even ATTEMPT trying to convince others that the fight aint happen because of Floyd, when Floyd already made it impossible for you to take up for him!

Its okay to be a fan of whoever ya want, but when you try to take up for THAT guy it makes you look like "wierdo biased" guy!!

You can call me names all ya want, that dont bother me! Im proud of how everything played out with Floyd, because it made me better! Good Talk!

Comment

I don't be wanting to ague and debate all the time with these kind of posters but they always try to attack me and others over being a fan of Floyd. I'm like damn son. This is the sport of boxing and the free world. Don't be mad at people that don't even know the man for being a fan of him. You can like or be a fan of whoever you choose to like or be a fan of. Dudes be very emotional over Floyd. It's ridiculous. But you are right though. I'm a leave fam alone because it's already clear that he don't know what the hell he is talking about and is more heart broken over Mayweather than anything else. His hurt pours out in his posts.
                    Negro stop that lyin, you the one who attacked others, and I personally just refused to let ya get away! I ALWAYS said, I didnt judge you for being how u are! But you come up on me man, I throw them facts at ya, and wont let ya speak around it! No beef, just boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                      Know your boxing Murka? Labelling Hatton "glass jawed"? Stating that Guerrero is taller than Ortiz, then being proved wrong by fact? Stating that Guerrero is "much bigger than Mayweather".... then being proved wrong by fact again. Stating that pressure is best way to beat Mayweather when plenty have tried it.... and failed. Castillo, Hatton, Augustus, DLH, Ortiz. They all tried the "bum-rush" and steadily got worked out, picked off and defeated. You stated that Guerrero's non-stop style would be too much... then got shown that a fighter inferior to Mayweather coped with it and beat him rather easily.

Mayweather has faced pressure fighters (as aforementioned). He has faced bigger men than Guerrero (Ortiz,DLH) and he has faced harder punchers (Mosley). The only thing that could possible lend itself to your theory is Mayweather's deterioration. He's seasoned at the weight and has yet to be pushed around. Look to the Hatton fight if you wish, but a trained eye would see it was Hatton that did the clinching. It's HIS style. Approach in straight lines, throwing the hook, clinch and then through the bodyshot off the break. They both lead with their heads, but Mayweather proved he can in-fight, foul and grapple with the best of them.

You say Mayweteather'saccuracy was poor in his last fight? 23% success if recall. Poor if your usual rate is 40%+. But most average around the 20% mark and far less against Mayweather. What are Guerrero's average percentages? You have no real basis for your theory, no matter how much you believe it. ou argue hard, I'll give you that, but in the end, you're whistling in the wind. Wins over Aydin and Berto don't make you a destroyer, and a cheerleader doesn't make you bigger physically than you actually are. Sorry.
                      Good breakdown. On point.

Comment

Working...
                      X