Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a BS poster, can you honestly say what others probably think of you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    hahaha.....green kay..........

here is mine.......

you on ze right....

me

lol you really think i'm queer, dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      It does throw me off a bit. Not gonna lie.
      He's Ukrainian, like the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        He's Ukrainian, like the Klitschkos.
        Ahhhh. Well my suspicions weren't too far off.

Comment

That I'm gay.

But I'm really straight.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            That I'm gay.

But I'm really straight.
            And I'm really Santa Claus

Comment

No. I don't post enough for anyone to form an opinion about me. Although I have been accused of being an "alt" whatever the hell that is.

Comment

in 2010 there was an award thread made & i got voted most least liked poster...i was so proud. everyone knows i am a heavyweight boxing fan & i will make threads about all HWs including journeyman. i am not the normal boxingscene type. i'm still sure i'm not liked but i thrive off the hatemail i have gotten over the 3 years i've been on this site.there is no one on this site like me nor will there ever be one in the future. i am one of the few who posts my real name & pictures of myself. i don't pull punches & am not afraid to voice my opinion. one time tunney tried to compare me & larryx & the response by one poster was larryx tries to talk filthy but JOE STRONG IS THE REAL DEAL...A TRUE SLIMEBALL...lol!
                Last edited by joe strong; 04-23-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  That I'm gay.

But I'm really straight.
                  You're racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    in 2010 there was an award thread made & i got voted most least liked poster...i was so proud. everyone knows i am a heavyweight boxing fan & i will make threads about all HWs including journeyman. i am not the normal boxingscene type. i'm still sure i'm not liked but i thrive off the hatemail i have gotten over the 3 years i've been on this site.there is no one on this site like me nor will there ever be one in the future. i am one of the few who posts my real name & pictures of myself. i don't pull punches & am not afraid to voice my opinion. one time tunney tried to compare me & larryx & the response by one poster was larryx tries to talk filthy but JOE STRONG IS THE REAL DEAL...A TRUE SLIMEBALL...lol!
                    I never saw that side to you, I just think you're a straight talking
                    Nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      I never saw that side to you, I just think you're a straight talking
                      Nice guy
                      klitschko fanboys hated me but now they are all banned. i think i get along with everyone here now. a few posters don't like me but they gave up trying to insult me because it didn't work & after i was done with them they put me on ignore...lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X