No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero on The Dangers of Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero on The Dangers of Marcos Maidana

The date of August 27th will serve as somewhat of a moment of truth for Robert Guerrero. A former champion at 126 and 130 pounds, Guerrero will find himself in the most dangerous test of his career when he squares off with Argentinean banger Marcos Maidana at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California in a bout that will likely elevate him to new heights or see his career derailed in crushing fashion.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight is such a badass fight. Both guys deserve props for taking this tough assignment with no exucses.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      This fight is such a badass fight. Both guys deserve props for taking this tough assignment with no exucses.
      You are right, really can't wait for this fight and both deserve credit for making this fight that I'm sure is going to be a classic. I have big respect for both fighters.

Great article, RG really speaks well and seems to be a very respectful guy, he also knows that Maidana will be dangerous the for the whole 12 rounds.

Comment

This is such a great fight.

Comment

warrrr madaina i dont think the ghost can handle the power kats hurt the ghost but has been thru many wars madaina is fresh and can bang and wont stop coming

Comment

Got Guerrero on this one....just too technically skill for Maidana.

Comment

oh man what a fight this is!!!

should be in the words of jim lampley "high drama"

Comment

Ghost got this

show em what you got in the JWW division ghost! WAR GUERRERO!!

Comment

Guerrero's underrated -- he simply is a better fighter than Maidana -- that doesn't mean he'll win but I'd be very surprised if he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                    Guerrero's underrated -- he simply is a better fighter than Maidana -- that doesn't mean he'll win but I'd be very surprised if he didn't
                    no he's not....better boxer yes, better fighter ?..hell no, he is a quitter and his oppnenent have all been **** .....

Comment

Working...
                    X