Asian Actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1E View Post
    just read his wiki

his father is scott-irish and cherokee descent...

while his mother is of spanish, chinese, hawaiian and japanese descent...he has no fillipino blood in him.his mother just happened to be born in the phillipines
    Wrong ! From Wiki " Filipino of Spanish, Chinese, Hawaiian and Japanese descent.

Alot of Filipinos say they are many things, or thought of as multi-racial, but, alot of 'em are mostly of Malay stock. It's no different than some Vietnamese who say they are part French, lol, hardly any of 'em have any white in them.

If you've ever seen Lou Diamond's mom, she just looks Filipino.

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips

Birth Place:

Philippines

Ethnicity:

Scottish, Irish, Hawaiian, Cherokee, Filipino, Japanese, Spanish and Chinese

“People often mistake me for a Latino or even Indian, so I always mention in interviews that I am Filipino and I’m proud to be one” Lou Diamond Phillips

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips is a good poker player too! He finished in the money @ the 2009 World Series of Poker, thats something

Comment

the girl from Transporter

the girl from Crouching Tiger

Comment

Michelle Yeoh

Comment

Maggie Q

Comment

Outside of the action film style.

Edison Chen

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Outside of the action film style.

Edison Chen
                  ya i seen him in Infernal Affairs great movie, they made a remake of this movie here in the U.S its called The Departed and Infernal Affairs has two other movies that go with it its preety cool and another asian actor that i follow is

Andy Lau

u guys might have seen him in a movie called House Of Flying Daggers
                  and he was in a movie with Jet Li called Warlords i really recommend that movie if you haven't watched it yet
                  Last edited by Roja's480; 07-02-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Yup, I know andy lau.

Edison and Andy were in one of my favorite movies of all time. Protege. They were both bossy.

Comment

This actor is another one i follow

Takeshi Kaneshiro

he was also in the movie The Warlords with Jet Li and Andy Lau

Comment

Working...
                      X