No announcement yet.

Why Are There No Virgins On The Net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are There No Virgins On The Net?

It seems everyone on this site is a certified ****star, a playa or a PIMP....

Thats a load of horse ****, is anyone man enough to admit they ain't never seen ***** in their life????

and u know who i'm talking about u lying ass *****....u ain't never got any action in ur life nerd

oh by the way, i have a 10 inch ****, i wake up next to my 3 ****star girfriends each morning and have my **** sucked while i'm watching TV.

Most ppl at some point in their life do have sex.

Maybe that explains it, I mean i could understand if this forum was filled with 8-12 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
      It seems everyone on this site is a certified ****star, a playa or a PIMP....

Thats a load of horse ****, is anyone man enough to admit they ain't never seen ***** in their life????

and u know who i'm talking about u lying ass *****....u ain't never got any action in ur life nerd

oh by the way, i have a 10 inch ****, i wake up next to my 3 ****star girfriends each morning and have my **** sucked while i'm watching TV.

Do you admit to being a virgin?

Comment

shemales dont count

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Most ppl at some point in their life do have sex.

Maybe that explains it, I mean i could understand if this forum was filled with 8-12 year olds.
          wait...you're saying it's not?

but spray does make a point...to all the virgins out there...it's really not hard to have sex with a girl...like my cousin told me when i was 15:
          "mother****er, all you gotta do is try...it's like 100 million people in this world (he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer)...half of them women...****! maybe more...so if you asked all them bitches to ****...you really think that not one of them would say yes?"

and ever since then...i tried...and it's not really hard...now getting the exact chick you want may prove bothersome...and as long as you're living and not married...you can have all the free practice to get it right as you want...so go out there, virgins! find a big booty ***** and holla at her...if she says no and tazers you...get back up...dust yourself off...and ask the next one that walks by...

Comment

Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

*Looks at GTR*

Comment

Probably has to do with the fact that most people over 18 aren't virgins?

I was a virgin till I was 20, but it was all for lack of effort. I look back at all the easy ***** I missed and just laugh.

As far as being a ****star... Well, sex is pretty goddamn simple, you read what a girl likes, you ought to be able to **** like a champion. If not, most girls will still call you the best... I don't think many people rack up complaints after a good **** session...

As far as waking up next to my 3 ****star girls... nah, just the one

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

*Looks at GTR*

GTR is a certified pimp my dude. Where u at with that?

What are u talkin bout Stones, u and Wazaa are Virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  Do you admit to being a virgin?
                  i ain't no virgins *****

and BULL**** this site is filled with people 18 and older.........a bunch of ****ing kids post on NSB.....the average age of NSB is 12......

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    GTR is a certified pimp my dude. Where u at with that?

What are u talkin bout Stones, u and Wazaa are Virgins.
                    says the ***git who spends his time photoshopping pics of teenagers onto ****sexuals

Comment

Working...
                    X