No announcement yet.

Brian Kenny has Exposed Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Kenny has Exposed Mayweather.

Bias ,HAte ,Clap ,Clap ,Whatever!!!! Mayweather got exposed and call it what you want to...It is what it is. Not a very smart move on Mayweathers Act. PUT up or Shut THE **** up time! This is Mayweathers time to shine. His actions will speak for them self.

Mayweather is probably crying on Leonard Ellerbe's shoulder as we speak.

Comment

Yeah he's saying, Ellerbe, your fired! How dare you make me fight a lightweight when I'm a 147lbs fighter! Oh wait, that doesn't sound so bad. Another easy W on my record! You could hear Floyd get alil lost at times for words in all the argument because he was crossing words and things he said. He really talks so much ****, he can't even remember half of it in the same conersation. LOL!

Comment

Brian Kenny held it together very professionally

Comment

Originally posted by miamijohn View Post
          Brian Kenny held it together very professionally
          Not really cause he goes at Mayweather with "got you" questions and loaded questions, yet he doesnt do that with other fighters, like Today with Mosley he could of asked about the times Mayweather called him out and turned down the fight but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Not really cause he goes at Mayweather with "got you" questions and loaded questions, yet he doesnt do that with other fighters, like Today with Mosley he could of asked about the times Mayweather called him out and turned down the fight but he didn't.
            that's because he's willing to fight now

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              that's because he's willing to fight now
              I agree, but Im just making the point that Brian Kenny has the ammo to do what he does to Floyd to other boxers but he never does.

Comment

Kinny was just doing his job asking the questions that the boxing consenses wants to know. It was a bad bad interview for floyd.

Comment

Floyd got owned. He's not even funny. The clown of boxing Gayweather

Comment

Originally posted by luxor311 View Post
                    Kinny was just doing his job asking the questions that the boxing consenses wants to know. It was a bad bad interview for floyd.
                    Very BAd. Im sure It will APPEAR that MAyweather is being picked on.....But WAKE UP. Every question has REAL meaning to it and Boxing fans Want to know. Floyd FAILED to answer real questions that were plain and simple. Instead he chooses to act like a ****** and make himself look stupid. I believe as well he shoed his hand a little in this. And the thread is correct in this ....NOW Floyd needs to put up or shut up. Its his time now. The road is paved and he cannot pick his way now...EVEN if he beats JMM...He still is not the MAN until he beats the MAn.

Comment

Working...
                    X