No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin Putting in Work For Rosado Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin Putting in Work For Rosado Bout

Los Angeles - WBO Middleweight World Champion Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin put on a clinic today for media members at his gym in Santa Monica, Calif. as he prepares for his title bout against top contender "King" Gabriel Rosado taking place Saturday, Oct. 26 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. Quillin vs. Rosado will precede the title fight between future IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard Hopkins and top-rated contender Karo Murat.

The undefeated rising star worked out for well over an hour on the speed bag and heavy bag as well as several 12-minute rounds hitting the mitts with trainer Eric Brown. [Click Here To Read More]

Quillin has a good attitude and looks to be ready for this bout.

Comment

I'm gonna laugh when Quillin goes life and death with Gabekeeper and gets dropped a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I'm gonna laugh when Quillin goes life and death with Gabekeeper and gets dropped a few times.
        If that happens we can seriously put a question mark next to Chocalate. Not that you don't already have one there.

Kid C by later stoppage.

Comment

I like Quillin, but he's not going to be able to face the big names on Showtime. None of them are there.

Comment

Let's hope that Kid Chocolate dominates Rosado, so the hype behind GGG/Quillen will warrant a cross promotional fight.

GGG needs to be fed.

Comment

Im going for rosado in this one

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                If that happens we can seriously put a question mark next to Chocalate. Not that you don't already have one there.

Kid C by later stoppage.
                I like Quillin, he's a rugged dude but let's be honest he's a joke and he's ducking GGG. You don't go life and death with roasted snail chefs back to back and expect to beat GGG.

Comment

I really hope Kid Chocolate keeps telling his promoter and manager that he wants to fight the best and that they actually make those fights happen, because the real exciting fights are the ones where both boxers are on the same level and where nobody is really sure who will win the fight. That's not to say that Rosado is not exciting, because I actually do see Gabe Rosado as a very exciting fighter, I don't think theres any question about that, and theres also no question that he will make a fight with Kid Chocolate entertaining. But what's not exciting is knowing that he is being put up against Kid Chocolate for that same reason, which is that he is expected to be exciting, but not have much chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I like Quillin, he's a rugged dude but let's be honest he's a joke and he's ducking GGG. You don't go life and death with roasted snail chefs back to back and expect to beat GGG.
                    Quillin is tough as snails.. See what you made me do there.

Life and death? N'dam did give him a solid test. The Guerrero fight was a Quillin blow out.

Comment

Working...
                    X