Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Syllakh Eliminator, DeMarco-Linares II, More Hits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal-Syllakh Eliminator, DeMarco-Linares II, More Hits

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - A few more news and pieces coming out of the WBC's 49th annual convention. A final light heavyweight eliminator was ordered between light heavyweights Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs) and Ismayl Sillakh (17-0, 14KOs). The winner will become the mandatory challenger to the rematch between champion Bernard Hopkins and top contender Chad Dawson. As BoxingScene reported earlier, the WBC ordered a Hopkins-Dawson rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I've been praising my boy Sillakh forever. . . LOVE DUDE's fighting style. . He will pick Pascal apart I have little doubt. . .

I don't tihnk Pascal will be able to confuse, stifle, or inhibit him in any way with his fleet footed, ambush style of fighting. . . sillakh times him with a jab-straight right coming in everytime. .. and finishes him off with the hook-2 in the 11th!

Comment

Keep the ibf belt mares,U worked hard for that belt.

Comment

officially taking bets on Sillakh. . . IF you think Pascal beats him - name your price. . Ill go up to 500 million. . .

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Keep the ibf belt mares,U worked hard for that belt.
          MI KARNAL!! I agree. . . why keep a "silver" belt, when you are the full fledged IBF champion?! I know the WBC is prestigious and all, but the IBF belt you earned. . . KEEP IT! to hell with slimyman and his scheme. . .

WAR MARES!!!! FUTURE FINITO!!!! Typical beautiful classically-trained Beristain combination puncher!!!!

Comment

I hope Mares gives up his WBC belt instead of the IBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - A few more news and pieces coming out of the WBC's 49th annual convention. A final light heavyweight eliminator was ordered between light heavyweights Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs) and Ismayl Sillakh (17-0, 14KOs). The winner will become the mandatory challenger to the rematch between champion Bernard Hopkins and top contender Chad Dawson. As BoxingScene reported earlier, the WBC ordered a Hopkins-Dawson rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

holy ****!!!!

Comment

Just all around great news today

Comment

Pascal-Syllakh Eliminator, DeMarco-Linares II, More Hits

I can't wait - Syllakh will annihilate Pascal and then the winner of Hopkins-Dawson II - he's awesome!!!

Comment

Dawson-Hopkins should rematch immediately
                    Linares-DeMarco should have separate bouts in between to give Linares a confidence boost.
                    Sillakh-Pascal is going to be one of the more exciting fights of early 2012 IMO with that as the undercard to Dawson-Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                    X