No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck-Nakash Card: Kali Meehan, Thomas Ulrich Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck-Nakash Card: Kali Meehan, Thomas Ulrich Added

The undercard to Marco Huck vs. Ran Nakash (WBO cruiserweight title fight) on April 2 in Halle/Westfalen, will feature highly ranked heavyweight Kali Meehan. Meehan appears in a six-rounder against Estonian Valery Semishkur. Also on the bill is Thomas Ulrich; the former EBU light heavy weight champ will continue his comeback at super middleweight and faces Lithuanian Sergej Rozvadovskij. Middleweight Dominik Britsch, 21-0, takes on Hungarian Joszef Matolcsi who stopped Mahir Oral last time out. The show will also have a fight at flyweight between Ashley Sexto and Dzmitry Turok, which is very for a Sauerland show in terms of the weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kali Meehan will be facing a truly pathetic opponent, someone who's been KOed 20 times. But I suppose it's better than no fight at all for him, at least he's staying active.

Comment

i'm sure he'd be the first to admit it isn't much of a test, but as u say at least he is getting in the ring i suppose.

his problem is that most guys don't want to risk fighting him because he has huge ko power and a loss to him would not look good for anybody trying to climb the rankings.

Comment

apparently meehan has been sparring sam peter recently.

Comment

Working...
        X