No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Would Consider Chavez-Murray For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Would Consider Chavez-Murray For Interim Belt

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, middleweight contender Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) dared England's Martin Murray (25-1-1, 11KOs) to fight him on August 3rd in Mexico City. The slated opponent is Brian Vera, but the Mexican boxer would like to face someone he believes is tougher.

Chavez wants to fight Murray for the WBC interim-middleweight title. WBC full champion Sergio Martinez won a close decision over Murray on April 27, but suffered several injuries that are likely going to keep him out of the ring until next year. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, middleweight contender Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) dared England's Martin Murray (25-1-1, 11KOs) to fight him on August 3rd in Mexico City. The slated opponent is Brian Vera, but the Mexican boxer would like to face someone he believes is tougher.

Chavez wants to fight Murray for the WBC interim-middleweight title. WBC full champion Sergio Martinez won a close decision over Murray on April 27, but suffered several injuries that are likely going to keep him out of the ring until next year. [Click Here To Read More]
    They should make this for the full belt ! We all know Murray is the real champ !

Comment

F uck chavez jr and his godfather suleiman

Comment

chavez jr t.k.o.'s murray then k.o.'s martinez in his comeback after he heal's

Comment

good move...keep chavez far away from ggg

Comment

Great fight if it happens. Better then Chavez vs Vera thats for sure.

Comment

If I were Murray I'd take it. Its a good payday and even a loss still sets you up for some good fights down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                chavez jr t.k.o.'s murray then k.o.'s martinez in his comeback after he heal's
                As a Chavez jr hater I must agree with u bro and it bothers me but sexy Sergio is old and injured

Comment

Chavez is such a ***. he needs to stop bullying middleweights the man is a god damn light heavyweight

Comment

Sounds like its only a matter of time before Chavez is 2 time WBC middleweight champion. Jr will fight anybody. He showed that with his willingness to take on Martinez. I'm sure he would be more than willing to fight Golovkin if GGG keeps winning. For all the hate this kid gets he is willing to earn his stripes.

Comment

Working...
                    X