Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Rigo and GGG(GOLOVKIN) highly regarded by posters yet Canelo is criticized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face it.

Larry has a point. Great thread and good ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Face it.

Larry has a point. Great thread and good ownage.
      Thank you sir

Comment

canelo is clearly being protected by gbp and the wbc in order to turn him into a ppv superstar and that **** is so annoying. he was pretty much handed the wbc belt when he fought matthew hatton (neither guy was even ranked top ten in the division) and since then gbp have carefully given him over-matched and undersized opponents to look good against. both rigo and golovkin turned pro much later than canelo...rigo only has 11 fights but he has done more relevant **** than canelo has in all his 40+ fights. also golovkin isn't a legit world champ and after demolishing proksa (who was ranked top ten in the division and considered a nice opponent) others in the division have shown little interest in facing him...so it's not his fault that he can't get any of the big fights. whereas canelo could easily get fights with some of the top guys in his division sicne they've all been calling him out, but he'd rather face someone like josesito lopez.
        Last edited by Bermuda; 01-02-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          canelo is clearly being protected by gbp and the wbc in order to turn him into a ppv superstar and that **** is so annoying. he was pretty much handed the wbc belt when he fought matthew hatton (neither guy was even ranked top ten in the division) and since then gbp have carefully given him over-matched and undersized opponents to look good against. both rigo and golovkin turned pro much later than canelo...rigo only has 11 fights but he has done more relevant **** than canelo has in all his 40+ fights. also golovkin isn't a legit world champ and after demolishing proksa (who was ranked top ten in the division and considered a nice opponent) others in the division have shown little interest in facing him....
          Good comment....

Comment

I like GGG and Rigo more because their last two opponents they faced were actually from their division.

Comment

Surprised this is still going, it was answered on page 1. One guy is perceived as a ducker, the other 2 as being ducked. Nobody likes a ducker. Well, Larry might.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                You are criticizing him because he only has 11 fights? Name me someone who accomplished more in 11 fights.
                I am not not even being that critical of him, I don't care that he has had 11 fights he hasn't done enough to prove anything in the sport. those 11 fights are a good start to a career but really none of the guys he beat are that meaningful other than to prove Rigondeaux is a real guy.

Rigondeaux is a hell of a fighter, I don't even need to look at who he beat in his 11 fights to tell me that because I have watched him fight.

I certainly don't give a flying fuck about who started their better or worse and that is not keeping your eye on the ball on the big picture~

Comment

at a young age canelo is already fighting wash up fighters
                  imagine what he'll do at a later age :/

i dont see people overhyping rigo or ggg they are just being talked as the most feared opponents

while canelo in the other hand is still cherrypicking his way to floyd's cherrypicking farm

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    canelo is clearly being protected by gbp and the wbc in order to turn him into a ppv superstar and that **** is so annoying. he was pretty much handed the wbc belt when he fought matthew hatton (neither guy was even ranked top ten in the division) and since then gbp have carefully given him over-matched and undersized opponents to look good against. both rigo and golovkin turned pro much later than canelo...rigo only has 11 fights but he has done more relevant **** than canelo has in all his 40+ fights. also golovkin isn't a legit world champ and after demolishing proksa (who was ranked top ten in the division and considered a nice opponent) others in the division have shown little interest in facing him...so it's not his fault that he can't get any of the big fights. whereas canelo could easily get fights with some of the top guys in his division sicne they've all been calling him out, but he'd rather face someone like josesito lopez.
                    like what???please explain who these world beaters are on his resume cause Canelos resume ****s on his easily

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Just crazy to me and makes no sense,these 2 have done 0 and beaten no 1 yet they are praised..Canelos resume **** on both of theirs combined and then some
                      can you please explain?i doubt rigo or ggg would get much credit for beating on smaller fighters that are some what recognized

Comment

Working...
                      X