No announcement yet.

Broner vs Guerrero who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Guerrero who wins?

I know they are different weight classes but if Broner ever moves up do you think he can beat Guerrrero? He did look scared when Guerrero approached him imo, idn if he was or if that even means **** but as we know now Guerrero is a problem...

I know a lot of people here would pick Broner but I think Guerrero could win this fight, it's a pick-em for me, I wouldn't bet on it unless one of the guys was a huge dog and I'd put money on that

Comment

I'd pick Guerrero. Need to see Broner against someone better and higher in weight before I would change my mind.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 12-14-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Broner is blazingly fast and Guerrero has the killer instinct and aggression. More power too. I would want Guerrero to win.

But when it comes down to it, I don't think Broner would let Guerrero touch him enough to even win 3 rounds. Sad but true because I cant stand Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          Broner is blazingly fast and Guerrero has the killer instinct and aggression. More power too. I would want Guerrero to win.

But when it comes down to it, I don't think Broner would let Guerrero touch him enough to even win 3 rounds. Sad but true because I cant stand Broner.
          Broner isn't exactly the hardest guy to touch up. Guerrero shouldn't have that much a problem. Maybe that changes by the time Broner moves up in weight.

Comment

im picking broner before but seeing the guerrero-berto, man that guy can walk thru bombs, so im expecting guerrero to apply the same game plan to broner, if ur gonna box with a better boxer, yah gonna lose.

Comment

it would be close IMO . Guerrero more credible at this point though..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I'd pick Guerrero. Need to see Broner against someone and higher in weight before I would change my mind.
                Sums it all up right here

Comment

Guerrero.

The guy has been under-rated for a long time, finally getting some credit now. He has skills, heart, good speed, solid power, very good chin and he can fight in a number of ways.

Comment

Leaning towards Guerrero right now. Bigger, stronger, got some versatility, chin and heart been tested.

Comment

Working...
                    X