Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not having Facebook sign you're suspicious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...rcissism-today

Great article and case study on this generations growing narcissism epidemic.

Comment

I guess I'm just content to talk to my friends in real life. The only good Facebook is to me is keeping tabs on the rest of my family, but I don't care enough about that to keep a Facebook page.

Comment

The main usage I have for Facebook is for setting up dates, or for contacting friends and relatives who are spread out around the world. If not for that, I'd just assume leave it be.

Comment

Not only is that a BS article, the grounds on which they base the claim are even more ridiculous.

Comment

lmao...so I'm a psychopath because I keep my life personal and don't share with the world every time something happens in my life...
            do people really get paid for writing articles like these ?...
            call me crazy but I don't have Facebook or plan to join EVER!!!!!

Comment

I dont have a twitter or facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Probably less then 10% of the world has a facebook.

I used to use it everyday and try to show everyone how cool I was until I realized i was acting and thinking like a girl and that the real people are living their lives, not constantly posting about it.

I still have one but I don't take it seriously like I used to. I got better things to do.
                ^^
                This right here. Post who post how cool their life is on FB - to me - have no life and need to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  ^^
                  This right here. Post who post how cool their life is on FB - to me - have no life and need to compensate.
                  Yup, im a psycho because i dont tell people what I put on my bagel for breakfast today.

Comment

that's a flawed supposition

i've had a facebook since '05 (when it was for college kids only.)

and i am bat sh#t nuts.

i will say this :
                    i probably wouldnt have it if i didn't make one at school. it was a great way to connect with chicks.

Comment

I've always despised Facebook and what it stands for. People use it to show-off and share superficial information for the most part. I'm proud that I'm not on that joke site that sells its users personal information.

Comment

Working...
                      X