Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

It was a crowded scene on Monday afternoon at the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roger Mayweather needs some elocution lessons. Not only that, some manners. I don’t recall him ever stringing an sentence together without swearing. He really is the ***** on the shoe and is completely void of any class what so ever.

Comment

Yeah he sounds pretty ******ed i dont really understand why they interview him. I guess its just for a "he aint ****" soundbite

Comment

He needs to go back to school and get that 1st grade education that has avoided him all the years.

Comment

Never too early in the morning for some Roger Mayweather expert analysis.

Comment

That one-punch KO at the hands of Rocky Lockridge sure has had lasting affects. I think I'll youtube it just to enjoy it all over again.

Comment

You tell em, Roger!

Comment

Motherf***ers be f***ing and f***ing ****** be f***ing not ain't knowing sh** motherf***er.

Comment

Serious question:

Why are so many of you guys so sensitive? Roger Mayweather's personality is that he swears a lot and doesn't care who hears. What's so wrong with that?

This world currently contains the biggest babies in the history of mankind lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    That one-punch KO at the hands of Rocky Lockridge sure has had lasting affects. I think I'll youtube it just to enjoy it all over again.
                    good on ya, and watch skills pay bills in the chavez 2 fight as well with his head hanging down !

Comment

Working...
                    X