Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Boxing fans!! Arums comments about Mosley AFTER the Mora fight *SELF OWNAGE*!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's one person in boxing that should vanish, it's that geriatric prick Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Asked AFTER THE MORA FIGHT if he'd read the less-than-glowing reports of the controversial draw, Arum gave little reason to expect a Mosley-Pacquiao showdown.

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round,"
      Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son.

"I guess Shane needs the money due to his matrimonial sitaution (a divorce under harsh California community property rules),"Arum said. "I've always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age.

"It's like (Bernard) Hopkins, he still knows how to fight but who wants to pay to see him now? His fights are not very scintillating. What you see with Hopkins we're beginning to see with Mosley."

Arum said he wouldn't be interested in playing the flakcatcher if he made a Shane-Manny bout at this point.

Read FULL ARTICLE http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz18tos3dmT

"Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth"
      ---Bob Arum
      promoters always lie

this is like promoter rule #1: don't always say what you really want to say

what he was saying was "hey im not making PPV buys with mosely...f.uk dat **** with his wife...he's old as f.uck why should i risk my time with him?!"

what he really means is

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

"It's like (Bernard) Hopkins, he still knows how to fight but who wants to pay to see him now? His fights are not very scintillating. What you see with Hopkins we're beginning to see with Mosley."
        I guess he just saw what Hopkins can do at 45 (Pascal vs Hopkins) so that makes Mosley a youngster and has at least 5 good years left in him! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
          If there's one person in boxing that should vanish, it's that geriatric prick Bob.
          Yes, he's a douchebag. But so is, Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. Arum give the pass, Manny score the ball. Arum can't score unless Manny touch the ball last.

Comment

CASH COW your Avi is too sick

Comment

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
              promoters always lie

this is like promoter rule #1: don't always say what you really want to say

what he was saying was "hey im not making PPV buys with mosely...f.uk dat **** with his wife...he's old as f.uck why should i risk my time with him?!"

what he really means is

lol
              Thats so true

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                CASH COW your Avi is too sick
                Its a picture a photographer took of Mayweather during a photo shoot for his "boxing" gallery collection

Comment

Bob Arum is a lying, double crossing, greedy, selfish, scumbag.

I'd hate to see how many people he betrayed and stepped on to get to where he is.

Comment

I dont know if someone posted this already.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box...urn=box-298214

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Bob Arum is a lying, double crossing, greedy, selfish, scumbag.

I'd hate to see how many people he betrayed and stepped on to get to where he is.
                      Yea i know and I believe that people are seeing through these smoke screens.

Comment

Working...
                      X