Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO & Showtime in Australia???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if you guys noticed but every thurs is like a fight night on fox sports (fox sports 3 i think? chan 503 for me) dunno if you're into muay thai too but theres usually a boxing card there every week as well as that, sometimes domestic but lot of o/s cards too like they showed the Gamboa vs Barrios (Barros? I forget) this week
    And yeah it sucks we don't get hbo here... I watch most of the good fights live on a stream but sometimes if it's one shown on regular HBO like say Khan vs Malignaggi the usual streamers won't put it up coz they assume everyone has HBO...

Comment

the vitali fight is on one hd 5.30am tomorrow morning

not bad

Comment

Cable TV is a joke at Oz. Not enough channels and 75% of them stink. I just want the sport channels and Im burning I have to pay an extra $15 a month just for ESPN and Fox Sports 3, Fox1 and 2 are boring they rarely have a sport I want to see live. I only watch ESPN, Foxsports3, Fox8, Fuel TV and Discovery channel. Everything else is garbage. Love how in america they have like 500 channels and sooooo many ESPN and Foxsports channels. I still dont know why Fox doesnt have more basic package channels they milk it by paying for alot of extras that arent worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel22 View Post
          Cable TV is a joke at Oz. Not enough channels and 75% of them stink. I just want the sport channels and Im burning I have to pay an extra $15 a month just for ESPN and Fox Sports 3, Fox1 and 2 are boring they rarely have a sport I want to see live. I only watch ESPN, Foxsports3, Fox8, Fuel TV and Discovery channel. Everything else is garbage. Love how in america they have like 500 channels and sooooo many ESPN and Foxsports channels. I still dont know why Fox doesnt have more basic package channels they milk it by paying for alot of extras that arent worth it.
          Cable TV is a joke in OZ, that is why I got rid of it. No decent boxing on and I got sick of buying regular HBO fights as PPV, maybe if something like Cott vs Foreman was on regular FOX sports I would have kept my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
            the vitali fight is on one hd 5.30am tomorrow morning

not bad
            Yeah that is good, but I missed it.

Comment

Working...
            X