Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place wouldn't be the same without Larry, he needs a second chance. He's got a good heart, he ****ed up but we've all ****ed up at some point. Give him another chance!!

Comment

Comment

All I'd say is think before you post, also please don't flood the forums with threads.

Other then that, you should come back. You're cool and you add something different to this site. If there was a petition to unban larry I'd sign it without thinking twice.

Comment

Ive been here for sometime now, and as little as I post, I read up on here almost daily. There are plenty of posters who I believe this site could do without, but i would be lying if I said LarryX was one of them. The man needs to limit his thread creations regarding Floyd being the best but other than those repetative threads, its comedy man.

You have my support LarryX.

Comment

Larry wants to be here. He shoots the ****. He's a good guy at heart. LET HIM GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
              all i want to do is be among posters i have found to be freinds who i can turn to when others are not around,call me soft corny or whatever but i think of ya'll as close friends who i can open up to...yea i tell some sick jokes but those who i really speak to in pm's or who know me on facebook know what is real and what is a joke...never would i hurt my kids or do anything that would hurt them..to be accused of child abuse hurts me..i have 2 baby mamma who want nothing to do with my kids,i went to court to fight for my kids...I SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT DUMB ASS THREAD BOUT LETTING MY CHILD WATCH ****...IT WAS NOT TRUE AT ALL..I LOVE MY KIDS AND WOULD DIE AND KILL FOR THEM..TRUTH IS IM A SINGLE PARENT WHO LOST EVERYTHING,WEN TO PRISON AND GOT OUT TO TRY TO GET HIS KIDS AND HIS LIFE RIGHT,I USE TO SNORT POWDER,SELL DOPE AND TOTE GUNS,BUT NOW I WORK A JOB AND MAKE 8 AN HOUR AND DO MY BEST TO SUPPORT MY KIDS WITH THE HELP OF MY FAMILY.MY KIDS ARE ALL I GOT AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT THEM AND WOULD DIE FOR THEM AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES TO ENSUE THEIR SAFETY..THIS SITE IS ONE OF MY OUTLETS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FREEDOM,PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT FROM ME
              How can you not take him back after reading this ^^^

he should get at least a parole hearing here in the lounge with
              the Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
                alot,ive messed up alot over the years man,if i could go back and change things i would..
                Does this mean you are going stop being a flojob?

Comment

This is a bit odd to say the least. Larry...You are here posting still, you even made this thread...just tell everyone its you and problem solved. You can still talk to who you want.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I would if I could, Larry.

Unfortunately, bans are admin territory, and I'll never have a say in that matter until I become one. However, I can and will put in a good word for you, publicly.

REED, Boston, Stick - Bring Larry back, guys. He might be crazier than a ****house rat, but he's learned his lesson, and more importantly - He's family.
                    I co-sign Bringer's post 100%. Larry might be crazier than catshiet at times but he is definantly family in every sense of the word.

Comment

Awe man, wish you da best bro. I was wondering who you was at 1st. Gotta admit, it sailed over my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X