Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better resume Holmes or Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after winning his first "world" title wlad defended against unranked jefferson who had been ko'd in 2 out of his last 3, unranked shufford, ancient unranked botha, and ancient unranked mercer. his big stepup was against.....jameel mccline oh dear.

Comment

• When did Holmes get the big KO when it mattered>? Always

When did Wlad? always. He also lost to bums. and NEVer fought the number 2 guy in his era. its inexcusable.

Holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
        When did Holmes get the big KO when it mattered>? Always

When did Wlad? always. He also lost to bums. and NEVer fought the number 2 guy in his era. its inexcusable.

Holmes
        Very inexcusable.
        Yeah, lets brothers kill each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          And yet when Wlad fights unbeaten, young fighters in their primes they are all bums. Again ANY version of Wlad post brewster goes across Holmes resume with only one questionable fight (and that's tyson).

Wlad loosing 3 fights out of 62 and that happening when he was no where near his prime doesn't tell much. Moreover he destroyed Brewster in the rematch (he was destroying him in the first match as well prior he started to fade - not due to punches he received).

Holmes lost to spinks at the age wlad is now. This version of wlad would destroy spinks that fought holmes.
          That has nothing to do with you attempting to rewrite Holmes career with lies. Holmes would not have " faded" against Brewster evn as a fat over 40 version of himself. And don't tell me Wlad was no where near his prime for his losses while bringing up Holmes-Spinks. You have no credibility on this topic.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 02-10-2013, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            That has nothing to do with you attempting to rewrite Holmes career with lies. Holmes would not have " faded" against Brewster evn as a fat over 40 version of himself. And don't tell me Wlad was no where near his prime for his losses while bringing up Holmes-Spinks. You have no credibility on this topic.
            Did you even watched not the second but the first Brewster fight?
            No lies I said about Holmes, no negative comments I made, don't turn this around. It's not me who is putting Holmes down, but you putting Wlad down.

Wlad was nowhere near his prime when he fought Brewster - not a half of a fighter he is today (but he still beat the **** out of him). As for Holmes I made the observation of age nothing else.

Your examination of my credibility is not necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I seriously hope you're not a big Hitman fan like I am. He's one of my top 10 AT favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I seriously hope you're not a big Hitman fan like I am. He's one of my top 10 AT favorites.
                Yeah, I'm a Hearns fan.

Comment

• Norton is easily the trump card for Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    after winning his first "world" title wlad defended against unranked jefferson who had been ko'd in 2 out of his last 3, unranked shufford, ancient unranked botha, and ancient unranked mercer. his big stepup was against.....jameel mccline oh dear.
                    hbo boxing after dark. undercard of mayweather castillo i think. or mayweather corley.

Comment

• if only ali and norton were on that list holmes would still have a better resume

Comment

Working...
                      X