Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn , the best cuban fighter is a f0cken cheater too?...

Comment

Now we know why he looks like a Mini Mike Tyson who can't make weight to muscular. I think he needs a chin steroid if theses one

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Whatever, I don't blame Yuri, I don't blame Pacquiao, I don't blame Marquez. Until the boxing gods in the commission do something significant about OST's a least for championship fights, it will continue to occur. Heck, for all I know Matthysse was juiced up out of his mind Saturday.. there's no way to know for sure who's juicing and who's not today..
        Don't forget Floyd and his 3 failed test

Comment

This is a sickener.Gamboa's best wins were all fraudulent

Comment

The discrepancy in the notebook makes me skeptical......

The years are off by quite a lot

Comment

Steroids dont give you perfect timing, you get clocked on your chin your going down regardless

Malignaggi is suspect hes gained 1 punch kopower

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                Let them all juice. I'm sick of paying for boring fights.
                You being funny but that's probably part of the solution.

Comment

This is irresponsible and defamatory. This was not a police or FBI investigation. This was something some newspaper found which has no evidence of being authentic or factual. I'd already be filing a lawsuit if I was Gamboa. How did he win the Olympic gold???? I'm not a fan of the guy, but this witch hunt crap has to end.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    It's happening at the college and even high school level. This is a scourge.
                    Actually, that's true. You and your friends meet for a game of baseball and you're probably fine. Beyond that, if money is involved, in comes the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      You being funny but that's probably part of the solution.
                      I've thought that way for a while. We're gonna pretend that only the guys that get caught are the ones cheating? Yeah, right. I have no doubt that there are many more guys on the juice than not. May as well make it the new norm. Level the playing field for everyone. The ones that are cheating will do it anyway, the few that aren't have the option.

Comment

Working...
                      X