Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Shoulda stayed with Duva, beat up Khan & kept active. Instead he chose arum, got a gift & he's being blamed for it like Timothy Bradley has the power to do anything outside a boxing ring. Poor guy, got the wrong end of the shaft.
    Couldn't agree more and just posted same before I saw this.

Comment

Zaveck (if he beats Thurman), Provodnikov, winner of Rios/Alvarado 2. Bradley should go back down to 140 and fight Matthysse/Allakhverdiev before Garcia does, therefore putting himself back in the 140lb main event picture.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-16-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        He's made $6 mill for his two fights on TR ($1 for Casa, $5 for Manny)

It would probably take him 4-5 fights to get that much fighting the top guys at GBP. Didn't Berto get something like 1.6 to fight Guererro? So it's really tough to say how it affects him in the long run.
        But he would have probably fought 3 times. Ortiz, Berto/Ghost and possibly floyd. I'm sure those 3 would have paid about same, if not more. Plus he would've been more active.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          He's made $6 mill for his two fights on TR ($1 for Casa, $5 for Manny)

It would probably take him 4-5 fights to get that much fighting the top guys at GBP. Didn't Berto get something like 1.6 to fight Guererro? So it's really tough to say how it affects him in the long run.
          What IF he beat any or all of those guys (convincingly)? Would lead to bigger things. Would you rather take a couple less millions fighting for GBP and possibly accomplish more in your career or take those 6M? Then again he's no psychic and didn't know what was coming his way.
          Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Zaveck (if he beats Thurman), Provodnikov, winner of Rios/Alvarado 2.
          By the time Zaveck and Rios/Alvarado are ready wouldn't that be like a year of inactivity already for Bradley? Idk what Provodnikov's schedule looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            What IF he beat any or all of those guys (convincingly)? Would lead to bigger things. Would you rather take a couple less millions fighting for GBP and possibly accomplish more in your career or take those 6M? Then again he's no psychic and didn't know what was coming his way.

By the time Zaveck and Rios/Alvarado are ready wouldn't that be like a year of inactivity already for Bradley? Idk what Provodnikov's schedule looks like.
            Imagine having your hand raised vs Manny and then your next fight 1 year later is Jan Zaveck?

Comment

Provodnikov isn't lined up for any fights, so that's a good stay-busy. I hope Bradley hasn't lost the hunger to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Imagine having your hand raised vs Manny and then your next fight 1 year later is Jan Zaveck?
                Lol... Im not gonna lie, I dislike Bradley but his situation is ****ed up.
                Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Provodnikov isn't lined up for any fights, so that's a good stay-busy. I hope Bradley hasn't lost the hunger to prove himself.
                Is Provodnikov the guy who trains with Garcia (the "OTHER" Garcia)? Or I might have him confused with someone else.

Comment

Bring on a abregu rematch. Im guessing he isn't keeping a Feb fight date like arum said

Comment

Having your hand raised for beating Zaveck or having to use a Cuban in Florida for drawing power, what's worst? I think the 2nd option is worse. At least Zaveck gave Berto a tough fight which isnt saying much but still.

Comment

Lol... Im not gonna lie, I dislike Bradley but his situation is ****ed up.

Is Provodnikov the guy who trains with Garcia (the "OTHER" Garcia)? Or I might have him confused with someone else.
                      I think Freddie Roach is his trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X