No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) told BoxingScene.com that he's not even entertaining a recent challenge by WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs).

Bradley had a proposed offer, worth over $2 million dollars, to face Lamont Peterson in a rematch on December 15th. Bradley rejected the proposal, opting to wait for something bigger. Top Rank is looking to bring him back on an HBO televised date of February 9th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios has no reason to look Bradleys way with a Pac fight on tap.....

Comment

Lol I feel bad for Bradley, he's so irrelevant.

Comment

Timmy's butthurt because rios is getting the pac fight and not him

Comment

Love this...hahaha. Bradley used to **** on a certain type of fighters to get accepted, now he's been neglected by the same ppl's a** he tries to wipe. As the poster above mentioned, Rios has zero reason to pursue this fight when he's been offered bigger fish (Manny). Look what happen to Clottey and Gamboa-Arum has zero interest in promoting certain fighters. You, Bradley, need to get this through that thick dome of yours-there is a reason certain fighters opt to leave Top Rank.

Comment

Arum has already done what he intended to do with Bradley, feed him to Pacquiao to avoid a Mayweather match up. Sure it didn't go how ol Bob planned on the scorecards but he has no use for a guy who has an inflated view of himself and no fanbase to offer.

Comment

i guess that officially kills the mayweather fight for early next year

Comment

Rios isn't ready for either Pac or Marquez, it would be a big mistake (huge) if manager decides to put him with either fighter...don't know about Bradley, for some reason he just doesn't interests me against Rios. A fight between Garcia and Rios is the the one they should be working on.

Comment

I agree with Rios 5000%. Rios probably could draw a bigger crowd if he staged a fight in the alley behind the Robert Garcia boxing academy. Bradley needs exposure and he needs to put some guys in the trunk. His fight against Pacman did nothing for him. And his fight against Devana Alexander which was suppose to be the battle of the best 140 pounders was so pathetic, that it's right up their with Klitschko vs. Haye. I guess Headbutt Bradley thinks he's Roidweather 1.0 and could sit out for years at a time but he's not. Bradley would see more action being fraud Roidweathers towel boy .

Comment

bradley should have just fought PEDerson again..........

Comment

Working...
                    X