it would be pathetic if they do to cotto what they did to marquez
    nah marquez wasn't a robbery.

i think floyd beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
      ...WHAT IF..
      cotto convincingly beats pacquiao but the judges somehow give it to manny

Cotto should be training to punish Manny anyways so it doesn't go to the cards. I mean does he honestly think he'd get a fair shake with the judges in this fight? Cotto is popular to all of us but Manny is extremely popular all around the world and to casual fans. Alot of casual fans don't even know of Cotto unless you go to a barber shop which is a popular place for boxing. Barber-shops do not count, that is not casual fans their.

Comment

Fight ain't goin to the cards. Cotto will look bad if it does.

Comment

I very seriously doubt this fight is going to be close at all. Somebody goin' down. It won't go to the scorecards imo.

Mangler you didn't spoil your dinner did you? Lol. I gotta run out and get me some sloppy joes now cuz of u...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
            ...WHAT IF..
            cotto convincingly beats pacquiao but the judges somehow give it to manny

posts like these are the kind of posts that made me smile while watching Floyd whoop on Marquez

Comment

If for some strange reason it goes to the cards, They'll give to Manny. You know they want that Pac Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                I very seriously doubt this fight is going to be close at all. Somebody goin' down. It won't go to the scorecards imo.

Mangler you didn't spoil your dinner did you? Lol. I gotta run out and get me some sloppy joes now cuz of u...lol.
                Nah man, change of plans tho. It's gonna be pizza instead. ***** ain't gonna wanna cook by the time she gets here. Joe's some other nite.

Comment

If it does go to the cards I wouldnt be expecting a fair shake if I was Cotto. Boxing needs a superstar and they are doing everything in their power to make Pac that guy. But to be fair, so is Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                    If for some strange reason it goes to the cards, They'll give to Manny. You know they want that Pac Floyd fight.
                    That's a very, very very big IF. too many powerful fast shots to be thrown. Somebody's going to take some substantial damage.

If Manny wins, i doubt Floyd fights him. $$$ will prevent it.

Comment

Working...
                    X