No announcement yet.

Does anyone here drank 40oz's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I use to back in the day, I was good with two or three 40's.

Yo Larry, ever played Edward Fortyhands?
    Its a pretty fun game, that is until its played in your house and guys start pissing their pants

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its a pretty fun game, that is until its played in your house and guys start pissing their pants

i've aways wondered about the logistics of the evacuative processes of the bladder in a round of edward 40 hands

unless there are fine mamis around to unzip me, hold my c#ck, and shake it for me, i'm going to end up pissing myself as well

80 oz of malt without a piss?
      no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        What are some of those "well brewed" beers?

It would be nice if more craft beer companies used forty bottles.
        I prefer English cask conditioned real ales, but in North America they are hard to come by. I do sometimes by the bottled versions such as Hobgoblin or Old Speckled Hen but the better beers here are locally made craft beers. This is my current favourite Canadian beer:

It comes in a bottle that is just over a pint. Very nice.

The thing about these "40oz" bottles (in the US an ounce isn't quite an ounce and the pints are all wrong) is that the contents go warm and flat. You're never going to get quality beers in that sort of measure because there's no point. Your last half bottle is going to be warm and flat. That size exists for one reason: To obliterate yourself on beer so bad they daren't even call it beer. It's called "malt liquor".

For any brits reading this drinking a 40 of some wretched concoction is the US version of a two litre bottle of White Lightning.

If hashtags worked on Boxingscene an appropriate one might be
        #trampdrinks

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I prefer English cask conditioned real ales, but in North America they are hard to come by. I do sometimes by the bottled versions such as Hobgoblin or Old Speckled Hen but the better beers here are locally made craft beers. This is my current favourite Canadian beer:

The thing about these "40oz" bottles (in the US an ounce isn't quite an ounce and the pints are all wrong) is that the contents go warm and flat. You're never going to get quality beers in that sort of measure because there's no point. Your last half bottle is going to be warm and flat. That size exists for one reason: To obliterate yourself on beer so bad they daren't even call it beer. It's called "malt liquor".

For any brits reading this drinking a 40 of some wretched concoction is the US version of a two litre bottle of White Lightning.

#trampdrinks
          WHite lightning? WHat is white lightning?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

#trampdrinks
            I've only had one beer on cask and that was London Pride which is totally decent. Canada has some really good craft beer. I love La Fin Du Monde. Lug Tread looks like it could be good but that White Lighting looks scary.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i've aways wondered about the logistics of the evacuative processes of the bladder in a round of edward 40 hands

unless there are fine mamis around to unzip me, hold my c#ck, and shake it for me, i'm going to end up pissing myself as well

80 oz of malt without a piss?
              no thanks
              Yup exactly

I've played it only once and luckily had my gf there to help me out

Comment

Only when my friends and I would want to brown bag it down to a bar to watch some type of game. We would either get those tall cans of Sapporo or 40s of something.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  If you a beer drinker why buy cans or small bottles?might as well go hard or go home,aint nun like a cold 40oz of steel reserve

What for? It gets warm before you finish it, the perfect size will always be 12oz, plus that shiet is a malt liquor, exceeds the alcohol volume of beer and tastes like shiet... might as well go for tequila...

Comment

when i was a teenage we will kill 40's all day that 211 and king kobras, we used to get them 3 for 5 bucks so we had a blast.

but now man only time I drink 40's is rare, bottle Budweiser 24 packs

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      That's back in the days when I was younger and broke! I rather drink me some good tasting beer, does anybody remember when they came out with 64oz's? Didn't last to long, now that was a big ****en beer!
                      The jug

Comment

Working...
                      X