Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now we wait for the best part....drug test results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you never know but I doubt it this time, I think Khan just had a **** Gameplan and got caught

Comment

I also severely doubt Garcia will test positive, but these days you NEVER know. No one thought Peterson would be the kind to cheat either, but what do we know?

At this point Khan needs his own testosterone shots in his chin to play on an even playing field.

Comment

I could tell what this thread was about by the thread title alone

I could tell it was a hurt Khan fan.

Comment

they did random testing for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            they did random testing for this fight
            Oh did they? If that's the case then please delete thread. Garcia is as clean as a mouse.

Comment

May as well go ahead and delete it anyway... and do the forum a favor and go ahead and ban the TS for ******ry.

Comment

Garcia via PED hook?

jking, hopefully he tests clean post fight

Comment

PAC fan talking about drug testing...what's the world coming too

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    you never know but I doubt it this time, I think Khan just had a **** Gameplan and got caught
                    If Khan was caught out cold once, I would have understood a sh-t gameplan as the excuse. But he was knocked down 3 times, and repeatedly caught with a bunch of other punches. Garcia's style was just too much for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      If Khan was caught out cold once, I would have understood a sh-t gameplan as the excuse. But he was knocked down 3 times, and repeatedly caught with a bunch of other punches. Garcia's style was just too much for Khan.

Khan was dominating the fight till he was caught.

After that one punch that dropped him he was all over the place. The boy never recovered from that hit and did his best to stabilize himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X