Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help picking a new favorite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop being a fan of mexican fighters and you will be alright. They always disappointing

Comment

I am leaning towards Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. I like him a lot, 19 years old. Maybe he can be my favorite in the future. I need someone to root for in the present.

Comment

Im going w/ clottey cuz he is a beast. Juan Diaz/Victor Ortiz cuz mexican prospects and cotto cuz you just have to respect his gangster

Comment

what's not to like about Juan Manuel Marquez

and Tyson Fury

Comment

marco antonio barrera hes big in Texas...but JMM is the best mexican fighter....he did have a gay love affair with the comedian bobby lee

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
              Stop being a fan of mexican fighters and you will be alright. They always disappointing
              fuk u leva

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                I am leaning towards Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. I like him a lot, 19 years old. Maybe he can be my favorite in the future. I need someone to root for in the present.
                What happened to juan diaz? You used to have him in your avatar? Because Diaz lost a tough fight over mexican legend Marquez you're going to give up on diaz?

Comment

After Winky took his long layoff,I went searching for a fighter to follow,then I found the Punisher,a physical speciment,of tremendous proportion!!I watched his style,very fan pleasing,then I watched him lose, in a half hearted effort,then I watched him go on a tear in 3 weight classes and I tought,what other fighter would go through that just to fight?So now Im convinced that he is something special and thats the man I keep my eyes on,as a fan of fighting!!

Comment

Miguel Cotto was one of my favorites mine believe it or not before the Margarito fight. But Margarito being Mexican i had to turn on Cotto.

It feels weird having a PR being my favorite fighter.

Chad Dawson i like a lot

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                      What happened to juan diaz? You used to have him in your avatar? Because Diaz lost a tough fight over mexican legend Marquez you're going to give up on diaz?
                      Nope i havent given up on him. I defend him to the end even at this moment. To be honest he really isnt my favorite fighter, i always had margarito ahead of him. And thats not for any negative reasons. Juan is great and hes a cool guy. I defend him because he is a houston guy and for other personal reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X