No announcement yet.

Why i respect RED karmas allot better than most (not all) green ones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i respect RED karmas allot better than most (not all) green ones

Red karma people tend to speak their minds WHILE NOT associated in groups who grant them green karma like coalition or such. I was invited into coalition and i didn't go there. I don't hate them, don't hate anyone in particular and i am one of these lone red karma wolves who stop by at least 3 times a week. Green karma can also mean the guy's opinions are truly unbiased but that is rare. Normally they are behind groups or they are kissing ass. That's my 2 years experience. And i know there are more people like that here. People who don't waste time switching avatars every time there's a fight and regularly don't use them. Thoughts?

............Or it could just mean the guy with the red bar has a reputation for being an unrivaled *******.

At least that's always been my experience.

Comment

Or maybe (and take a good look at my betting record with 0 bank points) we just have a life? I come here mainly for boxing news and not to make e points or e friends.

Comment

I'm setting up a new group - The Red Karma Krew - for those posters who don't ***** about with all this karma bull****.

Comment

I've stopped giving out red K, it doesn't send the message like a well thought-out response does. I do give green K for good posts but rarely since I don't really bother.

I don't get the idea behind groups.

Would it be out of order to say I've 'earned' my green K rating? Since I get a lot of 'red' for supposedly being a racist, a hater, a pretender, etc.
          Last edited by TheGreatA; 09-27-2008, 06:50 AM.

Comment

I don't think I have ever given out red k.

Comment

I hear ur point but half the guys with red bars are *******s. Ive never gave red karma to anybody and dont do the group thing but if i read a well thought out post i'll drop some green k now and again

Comment

there are many guys on this forum that deserve red karma and dont get it so i have seen ;(

Comment

That's stupid. Plenty of people speak their minds, it's just that they're not utter ****ing idiots. Your Kharma is red and zero because you generally have nothing useful to add to a discussion.

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Red karma people tend to speak their minds WHILE NOT associated in groups who grant them green karma like coalition or such. I was invited into coalition and i didn't go there. I don't hate them, don't hate anyone in particular and i am one of these lone red karma wolves who stop by at least 3 times a week. Green karma can also mean the guy's opinions are truly unbiased but that is rare. Normally they are behind groups or they are kissing ass. That's my 2 years experience. And i know there are more people like that here. People who don't waste time switching avatars every time there's a fight and regularly don't use them. Thoughts?

Comment

The reason you respect red karma bars is because you have one.

The reason you have one is probably unrelated to The Coalition or any other group.

I've made lots of posts that criticise the Coalition, and I've insulted a few of their members, but none of them have ever given me red K. Some of the people that I get on well with have never given me green K, probably because they don't care about stuff like that (or maybe it's just that my posts are terrible)

Comment

Working...
                    X