No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley is close to finalizing a March 16th bout with Ruslan Provodnikov, sources have advised BoxingScene.com. A venue has not been determined, although Southern California is in play in terms of a locale. HBO will televise.
    Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs), a former junior welterweight champion from Palm Springs, Calif., is coming off a controversial split decision victory over Manny Pacquiao where he suffered ligament damage in both feet. Provodnikov (22-1, 15 KOs), a native of Beryozovo, Russia, served as Pacquiao’s sparring partner for the Bradley clash and is on a five-bout winning streak.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Bradley is fighting a 140 pounder?

Comment

Why is HBO buying this fight? Do they feel obligated to have a Bradley showcase?...i'm glad I no longer subscribe to HBO.

Comment

Bradley staying at 147 or 140? Good to see him back though.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          Why is HBO buying this fight? Do they feel obligated to have a Bradley showcase?...i'm glad I no longer subscribe to HBO.
          If they don't buy Bob Arum's crap fights he gets mad at them. Like he did with Showtime.

Comment

Ok, I'm not excited for this fight, I would've loved to see him fight a WW. An Abregu rematch would've been ok too but he's been inactive for sometime and doesn't have many options. I think he did the smart thing, it's good that he gets some rounds in. Provodnikov will help him do that heis very durable.

Comment

Usually not very excited when Bradley announces his fights anyway - but this has to be the worst. Looks like he's looking to milk that belt as much as possible.

Comment

Wow...Bradley's about to start a bum tour.He could of fought better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If they don't buy Bob Arum's crap fights he gets mad at them. Like he did with Showtime.
                  Arum needs HBO with his stable shrinking. He isn't on top of the game anymore. HBO could tell Bob to piss off.

Comment

Ruslan by TKO!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X