Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any spanish speakers care to translate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any spanish speakers care to translate?

PS. Tito has been on the pies.

The title of the vid says Felix Trinidad wants to return to boxing
    Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 04-20-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I'm use to hearing Puerto Rican Spanish...that is not Puerto Rican Spanish. He talks so fast and he like, babbles his words like crazy. It's hard for me to understand what he is saying.
      Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 04-20-2009, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I'm use to hearing Puerto Rican Spanish...that is not Puerto Rican Spanish. He stalks so fast and h elike, babbles his words like crazy. It's hard for me to understand him.
        Punch drunk maybe. The boy has taken some serious punishment over his long ass career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbo View Post
          Punch drunk maybe. The boy has taken some serious punishment over his long ass career.
          Lmao, I can understand when he like slows down and takes his time but there's parts where he just goes off like a jet and that's where i lose him.

Comment

he basicalyl showed were he grew up... and showed his 'gallos', the lady asked him if he is retired tito responded he aint done yet... then she asked if he is lookin for any rivals tito said i aint lookin 4 rivals ive already done all that.. .then he called out tarver... i think he said that he said it very low.. but i did hear that he called out hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
              he basicalyl showed were he grew up... and showed his 'gallos', the lady asked him if he is retired tito responded he aint done yet... then she asked if he is lookin for any rivals tito said i aint lookin 4 rivals ive already done all that.. .then he called out tarver... i think he said that he said it very low.. but i did hear that he called out hopkins
              Lol at your Av..looks like Eminem has a receding hairline Lmao.

Comment

He said now tha DLH is retired he wants to come back and fight...

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  Good ****. Damn I know Hopkins is looking to possibly improve his legacy still, maybe he'll finally reach that Sugar Ray Robinson status with his entry fight in the heavyweight division against the 220 lb Tito. That would epic..

Comment

Tito Trinidad is to Spanish what Floyd Mayweather Sr is to English.

Comment

Working...
                    X